Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2186 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. If I want to present the notes to my student with online class, there no 16:9 or fit to screen option in this good notes. This is one of the feature that has to be included in this good notes. I tried so many times to fit the presentation with zoom option it won't works. Fit to screen is the must option that has to be included that give an additional advantage to goodnotes. If this included than we can easily record full screen video using good notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to choose which layer I want to move, resize, etc. As well as move a element backward or forward between layers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. On the MS Surface it can be a little annoying when I accidentally scroll the page slightly with my hand while writing/drawing... There should be options so that either the page snaps back to the window unless scrolled past a certain threshold, or--better yet--simply don't change the page at all unless scrolled past a threshold...so that it's more of a page flip than scrolling a webpage. (That would seem more consistent with the whole notebook metaphor you're going for anyway.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When using the surface pen you can use the other side to erase and that works perfectly fine, but I would love a setting where I can make it go back to using my pen tool when I flip my surface pen back over and start writing again. Right now it stays on the eraser tool, but would be nice if it automatically switched back to the pen tool

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When writing having haptic pen feedback would be super nice to have, even making the haptics differ from highlighter to pen would be great. Similar to onenote

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There should be a function if you hold on a comment to edit or delete a previous comment so that if you don't need it to be there anymore you can simply delete it

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. A notebook owned by my account does not show up in the documents tab, but when I share it with myself, it appears in the shared tab

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. There's been multiple posts about updates and added features. Every time I run to the play store and update, excited to try out the new features. Not one single update has added any any features. Where are the updates? Where are the features?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hand palm rejection pleasee

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. there is a huge delay when i first open the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Please let me use the png file like a sticker with partial editing.
    Please update the function like the attached picture.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A tool to draw with an angle. Similar to the ruler of One Note.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. the windows beta version the typing function can add diffirent font option such as comic sans ,times new roman and etc in the future.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Some Android tablets have buttons on their writing electronic pens, which are used in many writing applications to convert them into erasers. This is very useful and I hope to be introduced into this app as soon as soon as possible. I think it would be good to refer to the application 'Samsung Note' or 'Flexcil for Android'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back the zoom option, which was on the upper right corner, it was very handy and convenient!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tabs of pages will be positioned on the right side of the screen and less sensitivity of the left side of the screen (at most 1/4 of the left side of screen)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I hope to see the whole page in a wider way, not one line, just like iOS or iPados

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?