Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. in this new upgrade (78164) you made the upper bar very good, i like it, it takes away less space...but the zoom panel ?? It's very convenient to have it

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. For shapes i think after you draw a shape you can tap on it without the stylus and be able to change the corners for example on a parallellogram and make it to a trapizoid or stuff like that, to be able to change only one thing about a shape.
    For images sometimes if i take a pic of a board i would like to cut it to specific parts and i don't want the whole image, there isn't an option for that and i think it would be good to implement it.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We can see that the text on the screen has abnormal shadows and cannot be resolved by refreshing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Everything in the app is laggy, making it impossible to use

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The iOS version is so good. Is there a reason you wouldn't simply model the Windows version after it. I am a long time iPad Pro user and Goodnotes iOS user. I recently am switching to a Surface Pro for other reasons and will be sad to let go of GoodNotes. I am currently using the BETA version for windows but it is very limited in comparison. For me, usage would be the same whether I was on an iPad or a Surface. Thanks.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello, I think that it would be necessary to develop the functionality of text entry (Android : Microsoft)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. These top suggestions however as I keep using the app I could tell you more.
    1.Add stylus pressure gestures. (For instance when holding the stylus for about second and after pressure threshold you enable the eraser)
    2. 2-4 finger customizable gestures. (2 finger tap could be set to undo)
    3. Customizable Stylus buttons (again your imagination is the limit here)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Would be great if annotations (e.g. highlights, texts, memos) from other PDF editors can be edited and viewed (for the memos) on Goodnotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be nice to have the ability to fill different shapes with an extra tool. This is a thing I also miss in samsung notes (and a reason for me to switch to GoodNotes if the app comes out in the full version).
    This tool should work for pen and marker.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. GoodNotes 5 is an exceptional app for an effective and efficient Notetaking experience and an excellent teaching tool for teachers too. Having the same features for Windows users is essential to have the same experience and benefits as a teaching tool. When can we expect a full version for windows?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be great to be able to switch between highlighter and pen with one press of the spen side button. And to switch to eraser mode we just have to press and hold the side button.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We need a good way to scan worksheets etc. within the app. This is an essential feature in every note-taking-app and it would be cool if it was as optimized as the iPad version.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Waarom zo omslachtig. Bijvoorbeeld gewe kunnen nu geen goodnotes bestand gebruiken. We heb de lassotool, maar je kan er niks mee. Linkjes werken niet. Dit maakt goodnotes fijn in ios, maar voor Android en Windows dan heb je bar weinig aan goodnotes. Ik hoop dat goodnotes voor alle systemen dezelfde functie krijgen en goed kunnen samenwerken.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Uso good notes en ipad ios. Ojalá pudiera acceder a mis notas desde mi tablet samsung

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Having an eraser that is more precise would be a great option, I believe they have it on the apple version.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Having the window that you can write big in but it shows up normal size on the page similar to the IOS version would be incredible as sometimes having to zoom in and out can become less efficient

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It'd be awesome if the Windows application can support document export just like the iOS app. Importing lecture slides to annotate note is an integral part of our study workflow, having this ability would help a lot of students out there.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MS version looks great but couldn't figure out how to connect to existing library with only google and MS login. Do we need an apple login as well? Or have i missed the point?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?