Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. Add resgisters so you can organise your Notebooks better.
    Like in OneNote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. switch automatically between portrait & landscape mode for the same document

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. sometimes the app is freezing mainly when using the eraser

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More Highlighter colours. There are no black or redcolour only gray or pink. It would be great

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Would be nice if the windows version is also able to export out the documents or pages into pdf format for better sharing with other people (:

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Coming into the app as a new user I have noticed that there are no account or general settings what so ever. This would be nice to have as a person who likes to personalise aspects of the apps that I am using alot. As an avid digital planner user, it would be nice to see a portrait and landscape option for my planers too. Among other things.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I applaud the Goodnotes developers for making Goodnotes available for Android.
    But to be frank, the app is unusable right now, and the devs won't be able to gather enough data to considerably improve the application .
    I suggest two main features to add immediately if you want to make it usable for the mean time.

Making a dedicated android application, and not some Web-application ported over from Windows. It makes no sense to improve and add features on this web application, if the goal in the future is to make a dedicated android app. Just make one now and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. the system freezes a lot and it would be nice to have more variety of content

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. After erasing with the button on the Lenovo active pen 2 the eraser stays selected, even after you let go the erasing button. It should switch back to the pen

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am not sure what can be done, but currently when I erase something, the entire thing (like a section of highlight or writing) disappears. After about a second, it pops back, but it gave me a fright when it first happened and it would be perfect if it doesn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. While using my hp pen with goodnotes when I press the eraser button on my pen it does not change to pen automatically after leaving that button instead it stays on eraser. But in earlier version to would automatically change to pen after erasing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sharing pages as pdf would be helpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I think, if the Arabic language add to the GoodNotes App as a default interface, like English, Türkçe, Italiano, Français and Japanese… it will be easier for arabs users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think it's important to put PDFs as a whole side into goodnotes

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to connect a microsoft account to an apple account would be really great. Right now, I take notes on my Ipad in class but I can't edit them on my non-apple computer because goodnotes requires me to sign into my microsoft account on my laptop. If I could pair both of my accounts or sign into my apple account, this would allow me to use goodnotes more often. It also makes sense because a lot of people have microsoft and apple devices.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Copying and pasting is really buggy i have to paste images twice to use them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I am loving that Goodnotes has an experimental typing function. I would love to see this open up a little more by letting us be able to do everything that we can the write to text function. This includes being able to change font styles and size.

Also, we need to be able to use the typing function along with the writing function. What do I mean? I mean that if we have something written down, I'd like to be able to sometimes switch to typing out things without the typing overlaying the already written text when I already have…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. ability to use bold, italic, underline, highlights,... on study set flashcards

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. After I rub stuff out using the rubber end of my pen (I have a surface pen), and then use my pen to write (with the normal end), it continues to rub out my work instead of reselecting the pen I was using before (like apps such as OneNote do).

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?