Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. It would be nice to have a feature where your handwriting is automatically converted to text as soon a you stop writing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add a function where you can customize gestures like tap with two fingers to undo or double tap to undo or you can swipe left to undo or like double tap to switch between tools. something like this

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. it is necessary to open multiple windows with this app and to be able to open even the same page twice. For notes in university, it is also great to have those windows one over another. This way we don't have to keep sliding the page back and forth to shout on the page in a suitable font size. Furthermore, the pen options should be approved for a better access to multiple colors and pens.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Font desteği lütfen. Huawei tablette harfler eksik, kullanılamıyor.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be nice to be able to download templates from third-party designers and be able to actually use the content provided. This includes clicking provided links to choose specific material

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There's no way to delete or edit a comment 😭

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It'd be awesome if the Windows application can support document export just like the iOS app. Importing lecture slides to annotate note is an integral part of our study workflow, having this ability would help a lot of students out there.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Would be nice if the windows version is also able to export out the documents or pages into pdf format for better sharing with other people (:

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. After I rub stuff out using the rubber end of my pen (I have a surface pen), and then use my pen to write (with the normal end), it continues to rub out my work instead of reselecting the pen I was using before (like apps such as OneNote do).

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I downloaded a pdf book that has hundreds of pages and realized that I'm going to have to go through all these pages if i want to find this one again.
    A cool, useful idea to solve this could be having the ability to color code pages or sort of bookmark pages so you can click a button of some sort and then it gives you a selection of pages that are bookmarked, choose the page you want and it brings you to it.

I think this could be a feature that will be SOOOO useful for people with large…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Voice recordings would be great.
    And a text tracking would be good, so that when you hear the recording again you see what you wrote down for.
    Thank you schonmal for all the effort you make !

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. feature such as being able to print the documents that are created on the app is crucial.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently, GoodNotes is web based and more like a cloud-based service.

This needs to change. It needs to become a native Windows app that runs natively on Windows instead through some hoops in order to make it run in a browser and then create some kind of GUI for it to make it look like a native app.

Add more features like on Apple iPad, inserting and exporting PDF's and pictures, make it cross-platform at least through the browser so people can access their notes on their phones and different devices. More colors like on the iPad.

As many others…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Being able to crop picture

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Some people dont have internet connection everytime and want to use it

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There is a lag between the stylus and handwritten.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 20 notebook is too less.
    Can you make possible to make more than 20 notebook?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. [EN - GOOGLE TRANSLATER XD]
    Hello,
    I use the BETA version on Samsung's Tab S6 Lite, I come to suggest some improvements for GOODNOTES and for a better experience for users, especially those who use it for academic purposes.

• I noticed that the notes are loading only if the device is connected to the internet. When not connected the notes are not loading.
    • The visualization of pages on the side is optional in any position of the device (whether portrait or landscape)
    • Possibility to import notes from SAMSUNG NOTES in EDITABLE format into Goodnotes (or import from any other application:…
    11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 안드로이드용 굿노트가 생긴것은 매우 좋습니다
    하지만 pdf 용량이 100mb를 넘으면 안되는 제한이 안좋고 삼성 탭의 s펜 버튼 기능이 눌러서 쓰면 지우개 기능을 하도록 하는것이 좋을거 같습니다.
    또한 지우개를 사용 하였을때 너무 버벅거리고 쓸때도 버벅거림이 있습니다
    최적화 되었으면 좋겠습니다

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?