Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Give more writing utensil options such as pencils and a paint brush. Also, add more default colors or make the color customizing function a but more user-friendly. When I tried to use the color customization function, I found it difficult to find the exact color that I needed. More highligher color options would also be great!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Beta versions of app having bugs like stuck while scrolling and missing many features of my ios tab. I'm using samsung tab s8+ having powerful hardware configuration, So please improve your software as fluent of ios tab with all that feature including sharing file in pdf or goodnotes formats so that we can export or import goodnotes file between ios and android, please consider this. I'm doctor and this app is very helpful for me and all medicos. since long time I'm using goodnote5.
    Love from India 🇮🇳

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My s pen is slightly delayed whenever i try to write and also the whole application seems to be delayed when i am using it.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be cool if I could Turn Off Finger writing so i can write witch my Samsung s pen

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Whilst using my Microsoft Surface Pro the pen delay is extensive, don't have this issue whilst using whiteboard on SP.

pen use needs work to make to more responsive and reliable

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add the iOS functions like document scan. Please also integrate the s pen button as an eraser.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The top bar (The one with the settings button, account button, zoom buttons, notebook name, etc) takes up an unnecessary amount of room and makes it feel a bit cramped on smaller screen sizes. (I'm on the tab s7).

A quick button to hide/unhide it on the toolbar or something would be nifty.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I use a Samsung S6 Lite Tablet. The imput delay while writing with the pens of the app feels very un natural. Theres also imput delay. I was hoping there would be functionality to convert my handwriting to a selected font like on the iPad. I hope to be able to use this app comfortably in the future with the same quality as on the iPad.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The pressure of the pen remains same throughout. It should vary with curve of the letter.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Of course i don't mean to make of it a digital art app !
    But for more common uses, adding a few different brushes, and like pastel, and watercolor would be awesome !
    Obviously with the opacity function.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd like a mode in which Goodnotes will only accept stylus pen input as drawing input, with other touch input zooming or panning the page. For example, Goodnotes would accept my Surface Pen input as a brushstroke, but when I used my finger, it would scroll my notebook between pages.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! GoodNotes for Windows already support stylus only writing. Once you start using stylus, GoodNotes understands that you're drawing with stylus and uses your finger input for selections and gestures (e.g panning, zooming).

Please let us know if it doesn't work as you expected it to be.

12. Switching between dark background/light pen to light background/dark pen when changing between Night and Day mode. OneNote has a similar function and it saves my eyes when taking notes

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Goodnotes 6 available on S24 Ultra, perfect device for using Goodnotes.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. This is a basic and extremely essential feature. I'm really disappointed. In the iOS version, it is possible to choose between the fonts offered and add others outside.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Just like the iOS version :)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Just, let me know when you can finally use hyperlinks.
    So that I can actually use this app. Waiting for the day the update comes but never happens.

Also Insert & organize your own stickers, thanks.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would pay for it if it was like the ios version. There's no reason to use goodnotes on Android in this state when samsung notes is free and is objectively better

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In addition to the recommendations for the delete button for comments, the options to share and edit should would be great also

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?