Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. I think the iPad/iOS version has this functionality (correct me in comments if I'm wrong), but it would be great to be able to search for specific notes based on their titles as a basic level of search as right now the GoodNotes web app does not appear to have any search functionality.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Es wäre gut, wenn man um zu radieren einfach die Taste des S pens drücken könnte

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. please open option import file goodnote/pdf from ipad or other pls...

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great if things such as pen thickness/type, colour etc, could be changed when you circle handwriting with the lasso tool, like you can with OneNote

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I think that is essential for students and professors to have the Voice recording feature (that is recently already available on Goodnotes for iPad) on Goodnotes for Windows. This feature that allows you to replay the ink/drawings you made while taking note and the related audio recording is great and it can be the main point of why windows users should choose Goodnotes instead of other millions of note taking apps already available on the microsoft App Store.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would find it very helpful to introduce the following function:

• no matter what the page view is at the moment, if you double tap on the page, the page will adjust to fit the screen width. This helps the easier readability of the document.

• if you double-tap the page again, the page adjusts to fit the entire screen. I find this especially helps the structuring of documents.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great if a tool could be created
    This is helpful when you make notes and want to add something afterwards, but the space is not available. So you can select everything that is below the place where you want to add something and move the selection down. If the page runs out, the content is not lost, but is visible on the next page. If there is already content on the next page, a page is optimally inserted in between so that no content is lost. Analogously, the other direction would be optimal, in which you can…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not sure if intended, but doesn't seem pleasant and 'nice' from a UI / UX point of view

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My use scenario: ordinary touchless notebook + handwriting board
    Problem: When using the tablet, in addition to adjusting the stroke thickness based on pressure, it also adjusts the stroke thickness based on the stroke speed, and I want to disable the latter one

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. the ability to change fonts, to convert handwriting into fonts, to add personal photos to folder covers, more pen options and a voice recording feature should be added in short, most of the features in iOS

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Very frequently while I'm trying to write, it thinks I'm trying to add a comment. It is incredibly frustrating and makes it very hard to write. At least add a setting that allows users to turn off the feature

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "add comment" ("Kommentar hinzufügen") pops up every time when i touch my display and i don´t need this option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Be able to have more colors on hand like ios ver

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I like the look of my handwritten notes, but sometimes there is just too much to write out and it takes hours. Being able to upload my handwriting template or being able to change the text to a less basic font would be very helpful.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm writing a #comment with the PDF file. I'm writing a description of "recture",
    #Comment is so good, please revise the content and improve it to copy and paste the content.

코멘트 기능 삭제 또는 수정. 그리고 작성하면서 복사 및 붙여넣기 이런 기능 허용해주세요.
    Delete or modify the comment function. Also, please allow functions such as copying and pasting while writing.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. If I am going to be able to use this daily, like I want to, I'll need two things: 1) Hyperlinks. 2) Ability to type text. Please, I'd love to actually make this useful, but the way it is right now is just... almost glorified paint, to be honest.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Page lock function should be provided because while making notes the page slightly moves upward or downward sometimes

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A tape tool to cover up words when you are studying so you and quickly press it to see what it is and then press again to hide it.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I love stickers section but I'm sure many planner users would like to import their own.

Organizing them by letting us tittle the section and have the ability to delete or bring back pre-made ones in the settings would be awesome.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to create color palette for pen and highlighters.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?