Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. 갤럭시 노트, 그리고 태블릿과 연결되는 s펜 버튼을 누르면 지우개를 사용할 수 있도록 개선되었으면 좋겠습니다

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Not many apps include pdf files importer, but a few (2-3 apps) or none have ppt importer. If you would give the ability of importing PPT it would be AMAZING 😍!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The lagging
    I have a windows surface device, but the app keeps on lagging when i write with my stylus pen please i love this app for taking note but i hate the lagging, thx.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Adding extra margin space on imported PDFs would make annotating easier and neater. Being able to place sticky notes in this extra margin space would be ideal.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. A tool to draw with an angle. Similar to the ruler of One Note.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back the zoom option, which was on the upper right corner, it was very handy and convenient!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When erasing regularly only part is erased from screen but when you restart Goodnotes you find it did erase

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. can we get a scale or toggle for handwriting stabilization? i'd like to keep it very low or just disabled, but i've also seen some wanting more stabilization so i think a sliding scale would be ideal. i find that when im writing something a bit more quickly, the mark doesn't seem to follow the curve of the letter i just wrote. it's like the lines in drawing programs when the stroke stabilization is at almost the max. an n will often end up looking like a little h because it smoothed the curve out instead of following where my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. there is no way to type in the document, which takes away from the neatness of notetaking and planning digitally.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Al mover la hoja en Android se traba mucho, a la vez que al escribir también pasa lo mismo

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 1.Please add an option for turning off finger drawing so that only s pen can be used for writing.
    2. Add spen eraser option on spen side button click
    3. add different notes to tab option as in IOS
    4. Add laser pen option as in IOS.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please provide backup for samsung notes to goodnotes for smooth transition to the app

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. a gallery where you can download or buy stickers for your notes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would be so useful to have the opportunity to write text with the keybord, because handwriting is sometimes to slow and not very praticial.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I noticed some blurring of writing when, using my S pen. I Also noticed there was some pixels missing after zooming out.

When using the button on my S pen to switch between the pen and eraser, the app started to crash.

A video I have recorded will be attached.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My Idea for Good Notes

1. Lasso tool should only change the part that's selected not all the connected lines (give another lasso or something which can do that).

2. Offline mode will be a better change as most of the windows user don't have constant internet.

3.Give an option to pan around the document while using it (Pen off tool should be more accessible with a shortcut).

I like GoodNotes from my first use, and you are doing a great job making it cross platform which will increase the convenience while using GoodNotes.

Thank You

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a option for dashed line and shapes and some graphs options like 1D 2D 3D graphs so students like me or some buisnessman like an architact or designer dont need to draw all the complicated shapes and structures by hand and suffer so much

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi, can you add typing support into this app as it will make the app much more easier and convenient to use as typing will act as an additional input method. Thanks :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. If I want to change to size of an imported picture, it changes the size from the center. As a Microsoft Surface user with a mousepad, I'd prefer if I could change the size from every corner as well as if the image would be stretched from the opposite corner and not from the center, which often leads to overlapping with a different object. With the Surface, it is possible that the bottom right corner is covered with an message from Windows, which I need to close before I can continue with adjusting the image.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. There should be a feature where the user can open the camera directly from the app, and take a picture of a document or a whiteboard if they are in class.
    Then there should be a proccess similar to CamScanner, where the app attempts to automatically detect the borders of the page or the whiteboard, and clarifies text.

This should also be functional when importing photos, for tablets which don't have camera, or users who prefer to use their phones for pictures.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?