Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Upload your file and let ChatGPT 4o
    Make ( multiple choice , true or false , flash cards ) questions for you. So you can practice and perform well in the exam!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Sometimes need a switch between offline and online mode, with offline mode all pages should be loaded faster and no need to sync

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. make it compatability whit another Android devices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. ページの外ではペンでも移動可能にしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. There's a Input Delay unlike other Apps whether you use a Stylus or your Finger. I think because it's not a Standalone App so it's a bit slower. Also hold to draw doesn't work with Arrows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. During my psychology a-level we have lots of different content to cover within a single topic. Memory consists of 9 topics in which I have made each individual deck per topic. Meaning if I ever wanted to come back to the topic and go over a combination of the different topics together I would need to make a new deck and copy all my flashcards in from the other 9 decks. Which is such a time wasting activity. The app Brainscape already has this in store and I just think this would be a great addition to the app.
    Another…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. The scroll bar on the right should appear when the mouse cursor is moved to the right edge of the screen. This would help a lot with navigation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Please make goodnotes available on samsung phones, the way it's available on iPhone. Especially on the ultra series that has the S-Pen. It was nice to be able to look at my notes from my iPhone after I had wrote them down on my iPad, but was sad when the app can't be downloaded onto the galaxy phones, because sometimes I won't have my iPad, but would want to study/review my notes on the go with my phone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. in my windows version the laser would've stayed for a second even if I tap again but now it instantly disappear when I tap again, this is a huge problem when writing a quick note
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When I share an IOS notebook, all of my Full Text Typing is missing in the web app - I need to be able to see that as 90% of my IOS notes are created with Full Text Typing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Hand Tool with Space Bar: It would be great if you could add an option to activate the hand tool by pressing the space bar.

2. Sticker Scrolling Issue: I’ve noticed that horizontal scrolling for stickers isn’t working. If it could be fixed, that would be awesome! (This is less of a priority for me.)

3. Shortcut for Laser Tool: Could we get a shortcut for the laser tool? It would be fantastic if users could also customize their own shortcuts.

4. Text Color Preservation: It would be really helpful if text color could be preserved just like text size.

5. Zoom with Mouse…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I think there should be a sizing scale for the pen sizes so you can use the same size consistently

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When I was using buidt-in wrting app in interactive whiteboards, I felt these apps are always so close but I can't write or teach smoothly.

However, GoodNotes 6 is only compatible with Samsung tablet.

If there is GoodNotes on some interactive whiteboard such as BenQ, that would be so cool! Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Today no possibility for a search facture.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to backup all or selected notebooks as PDF or PNG.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Suddenly working page is shifted to the previously shown page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Menu icons on the menu bar, location need to be adjustable.

Really thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. When the text box is selected (activated) Text size and color adjustment is not always possible after pasting the text box. Only possible to change after selecting the text in the text box. I'm facing this problem so many times.

Really thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. When I double tap the part of the text in order to select the part of the text in the selected text box, the entire text box is shrinking and shrinking repeatedly. This problem occurs sometimes. pl, remove this problem.

Really thank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I cannot press any button such as redo/undo button when my palms are sitting on the screen.
    It would be great if GoodNotes will support multi-touch, so that we can redo/undo etc with my left hand while writing with my right hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?