Artistic Creativity(compilation of what l see)
Just to compile the ideas I have seen.
1. Shapes. Premade shapes, stIcky notes. So far I've been just making my own templates and copy and pasting, but I don't like constantly switching journals to do that.
2. Ability to recolor what we have wrote with our stylus.
3. more colors! Hex codes.
4. Maybe watercolor brushes.
5. import pictures or screenshots from websites.
6. Lines automatically straight or have a ruler tool.
7. More pen size! I love having the ability to vary my pen size.
8. Hyperlinks to other parts of my motes. for example,I link to section 2.1 on Section 3 for a reminder of what a concept means (to me this is creative loI).
9. Stamp features
10. l am unsure if this is a feature but the ability to import files from creators.I am personally excited to buy for example washi tape-like patterns to use on good notes.
11. Save colors as a set. Example, red, blue, white as a premade set.
12. Collab notes. I feel this would help students take moles in lecture. Plus, all the doodles!!
13. Personally, I would like to design page templates. for example, Half grid, half line. Or maybe blank spot here and there.
14. Tabs! I Love tabs to organize my notes.
Feel free to ask for clarification or add onto this thread.
Celina Elzer commented