Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2186 results found

1. Could the topics, pages or any item on the page, with some kind of address, or link. Same as Notion do. With this, we can refference some page or topic and create hiperlink to just click and go.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I need this offline in several of my classes with spotty wifi!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'm using the goodnotes app on surface book 2 with surface pen. Compared to other apps like Onenote or “Concept” drawing app, there's a apparent input lag when I was writing.
    Wishing to be improved later.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ich fand es richtig cool, dass es endlich GoodNotes für Windows gibt und habe mich sehr gefreut. Für den Anfang ist es ein passabler Start, aber mit viel Luft nach oben, vor allem wenn man GoodNotes schon von Apple Geräten kennt.
    Was ich sehr schade finde und was dringend benötigt wird, ist die Funktion, dass man seine Aufschriebe auch als PDF speichern kann. Das ist vor allem für Studenten wichtig, denn wenn man Aufgabenblätter abgeben muss, muss man diese auch speichern können.
    Außerdem gibt es weder die Funktion, dass es Linien, Kreise und andere Formen erkennt, noch dass man sowas…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Many digital planning users utilize PDFs with Goodnotes for planning. We at weekview offer digital planners, and the majority of our customers use Goodnotes. Apple users can enjoy the benefits of hyperlinks, but unfortunately, Android and Windows desktop users cannot yet. It would be extremely important for Android and Windows users to also be able to use hyperlinks with Goodnotes.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Here is a list of things I think would be beneficial in the windows version that are not currently available.

Pages/organisation:
    - More templates for pages and covers
    - Rearrange pages by dragging and dropping
    - Folders and sub folders
    - Bookmark pages
    - Multiple notebooks open in two windows

Lasso
    - Text > change colours and fonts
    - Choice to lasso and edit specific things > text, pictures, hand writing

Writing tools
    - Record audio with notes
    - Zoom tool
    - Keyboard
    - Text box/ hand writing to text
    - More preset colour options
    - Rearrange colours
    - Add…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be nice if you could update windows goodnote to be like the goodnote for IOS. It feels like goodnotes windows was just dropped and forgotten about while IOS got good notes 5.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When leaving the pdf the page you were should be saved, so when redirecting into the pdf you can continue at the same page

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In college it is easier if the notes we create are in their separated folders so that we know that this note is for a specific course or subject so there is no scattered notes just outside.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. (I would also like this feature on Ipad). When you use a ruled line format and then type text, the text does not align with the lines after a few sentences. I would like a feature that allows you to have your text neatly written on the lines. Maybe even so that you can choose the distance between an upper and lower sentence so it can fit the lines. This feature will make it more appealing to also write some text without making it messy :)

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great to be able to work together on a notebook, document or memo. This makes it easier in school and university to write down the content of a group work, because everyone can work on the document. So once everyone can participate and secondly, afterwards everyone has the document, so you don't have to upload it somewhere else to share.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be great if we can use other fonts

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Several note apps or pdf apps have supported using webdav for sync between devices. For those who have private file servers os NAS webdav is a better way to protect personal privacy and allow bigger storage.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have a feature which enables users to change the order of pages

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Que sea compatible con las funciones del spen como el botón de borrar

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Be able to export PDF's from good notes Beta for windows would be extremely helpful and a perfect next feature to add that way students in highschool can print or submit documents

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. if we have written something with a colour suppose black and we did not like it so give an option to select that text and change the colour

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On Goodnotes for android/windows, Existing hyperlinks are either removed or disabled from imported pdfs. Please fix this issue as it's very discouraging since it works on Goodnotes for Apple .. I was happy after I bought a Samsung tablet to know I would be able to use Goodnotes sine iPad are a bit pricey..I like Goodnotes but with this issue I can't really use any of my digital planners that I imported

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the ability of using different types of fonts is super important and should definitely be added like the IOS version!! pleaseee

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability of use different fonts either from the app or import your own download, so that it is equilibrio to IOS versión.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?