Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7083 results found

1. 3 colour shotcuts is good but it would be better if we can add more of em'

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Highlighting with dark papers is currently bad. It goes over/on the text and it makes it harder to read.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Every time you enter a Text into a text field and leave this particular text field, and create a new one at a different place. The previous configurations about the text field are set back to standard, and don’t stay the way you set it.

This is really inconvenient, because if you want to create a note with various text fields which are all in the same style, you have to configure the text settings again and again for every text field

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So my free trial with AT&T ended and I added the car's phone number to my existing AT&T account. All was well, the wifi continued to work as intended. Then all of a sudden it no longer works. I thought it was because we drove through an area with poor cell coverage but once it dropped I have been unable to get it back on. It works for carplay etc., but we are unable to access the internet through it. Any suggestions? I was thinking I should call BMW genius or even AT&T but thought I would ask here first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So my free trial with AT&T ended and I added the car's phone number to my existing AT&T account. All was well, the wifi continued to work as intended. Then all of a sudden it no longer works. I thought it was because we drove through an area with poor cell coverage but once it dropped I have been unable to get it back on. It works for carplay etc., but we are unable to access the internet through it. Any suggestions? I was thinking I should call BMW genius or even AT&T but thought I would ask here first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fill a marker shape with the marker color

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. side by side document viewer on Mac, With the growing gray area between a Mac and an iPad the Mac app feels limited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow real-time sync with cloud storages like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc so that files occupy less storage on the ipad, while allowing for editing and annotation of the file stored in the cloud. This would save a lot of space for those of us using lower end devices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. adding at least one more button for ( highlight, thickness, pen color) would be very helpful other than changing it every min

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would you please add the minimal API (AppleScript, JavaScript, command line interface, or other) required for App Name to work with Hook? I use the macOS productivity app, Hook, to provide the missing links between my favorite apps. Hook enables me to to link items from my favorite apps to each other. This provides many benefits.

Hook needs AppleScript support to get a name and URL (or other unique identifier) of the frontmost open resource in your app; and
    be able to open this resource later using that same URL/identifier.

That’s all there is to it. It’s quite easy to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Girls i need help. Has any of you experienced tummy tuck surgery after having babies. I have 3 children and the skin on my tummy is very loose, it is hanging around and i do not feel well about it. I try to hide it under huge tops but i do not want to be like this forever. Did some exercise programs also but not much result. It has been almost two years and i want to look good again so i am thinking of tummy tuck surgery. What would be even better to have it somewhere in EU because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not sure this will take off or not but figured I would see, I have been collecting watches for a few years and I rotate weekly so I figured I would make a thread so everybody that’s interested can post there weekly or daily wear watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not sure this will take off or not but figured I would see, I have been collecting watches for a few years and I rotate weekly so I figured I would make a thread so everybody that’s interested can post there weekly or daily wear watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I often re-use arrows and all sorts of frames (lined shapes without filling) that I need to immediately adjust in terms of size but not in terms of thickness.

Another user case is that I hand-write some text with a pen (not text tool) and then I need to make the whole of it a bit smaller or larger BUT KEEP THE THICKNESS of the lines.

Let’s say I drew an arrow with a pen 2 mm thick and then I need to make the shape bigger - longer in this case - BUT I STILL WANT IT TO BE…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to have a distraction free reading mode with 2 pages view in landscape screen position. This will be much more convenient to read my notes just like in real notebook where you see 2 pages at the same time.
    Current ability for viewing in split screen doesn't solve this problem, it is not very convenient to sync scroll of 2 independent windows with app to read my notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to have a distraction free reading mode with 2 pages view in landscape screen position. This will be much more convenient to read my notes just like in real notebook where you see 2 pages at the same time.
    Current ability for viewing in split screen doesn't solve this problem, it is not very convenient to sync scroll of 2 independent windows with app to read my notes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add dot points and indentations feature in the text mode.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whenever I’m writing my finger is held down on the screen and opens the menu shown in the photo. It’s extremely distracting and makes it impossible to use this app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I had occasion to enter the marina channel after dark, I used my familiarity with the channel plus chart plotter track and radar to safely traverse the narrow channel into the marina. This has probable happen 4 or 5 times before over 40 years of boating.
    I’m thinking of adding a LED light capable of lighting up say 50’ of the area ahead for safer navigation.
    Has anyone done this ? I’ve checked out lights but not sure what size and wattage would work. The top of the pilothouse or radar mast would be the easiest for installation.
    Night vision…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?