Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

If you're a business user, instead see the Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

8375 results found

1. Now that we got dashed and dotted lines, I think it would be a great improvement to add the option of an arrowed line, just ending the line you're making with an arrow, I find that this would upgrade the note taking experiencie and a lot of people would find it very useful

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Are you looking for quality web solutions? Mate Biz, a prominent Web Development Agency Sydney, is here to present to you innovative, best-designed customized websites appropriate for your needs. Being one of the most reliable web development company, we concentrate on providing the best responsive website along with premium, SEO-friendly designs to improve online presence and enrich customer success. Let our expert team create a seamless digital experience for your business. Get in touch with Mate Biz for all your web development needs and have your brand evolve the most! Explore More: url=https://www.matebiz.com.au/web-development-agency-sydney.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Are you looking for quality web solutions? Mate Biz, a prominent Web Development Agency Sydney, is here to present to you innovative, best-designed customized websites appropriate for your needs. Being one of the most reliable Web Development Company Sydney, we concentrate on providing the best responsive website along with premium, SEO-friendly designs to improve online presence and enrich customer success. Let our expert team create a seamless digital experience for your business. Get in touch with Mate Biz for all your web development needs and have your brand evolve the most! Explore More: https://www.matebiz.com.au/web-development-agency-sydney.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A Hawaiian gift card is a versatile and customizable way to explore Hawaii's stunning islands and enjoy exclusive deals from Hawaiian Airlines. It allows for unlimited travel dates, destinations, and flight classes, and can be used for various purposes like reservations, baggage fees, seat upgrades, and inflight services. Redeeming a gift card is easy, and Hawaiian Airlines customer service is available to assist with booking flights and managing reservations. Overall, a Hawaiian gift card offers a unique opportunity to explore Hawaii's diverse and beautiful destinations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allegiant Airlines gift cards are perfect travel gifts for frequent travelers, offering flexibility and ease of purchase. They can be purchased online, at major retailers like Costco, or through third-party websites. Special promotions and discounts are available, and customer service is available for assistance. Costco offers discounted rates for members. To maximize savings, check Allegiant's promotions on flights, hotels, and vacation packages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I‘d like to change colours of my recognized equations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Exedia Airline offers a seamless way to book your flights, ensuring you find the best deals on air travel. With a user-friendly platform, you can easily compare prices, choose your preferred airlines, and customize your travel itinerary. Whether you're planning a family vacation or a business trip, Exedia Airlines provides various options to suit every budget and preference. Experience convenience and savings as you explore the world with Exedia !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ask goodnotes is a good thing but needs some pretty obvious, low hanging improvements to be really usable.
    When you select "translate" from the quick actions in "Ask goodnotes" you need to enter the language every time! This is incredibly annoying. Obviously it needs to remember your selection.
    In addition, the language defaults to the language of the text, which is, in gentle terms, less than intelligent. Make it default to English or to the system's language....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ask goodnotes is a good thing but needs some pretty obvious, low hanging improvements to be really usable.
    When you mark a text and do "ask good notes", and then you want to repeat it for a different text, there's no reason why you should tap ask goodnotes again, the selection inside the "ask goodnotes" tab should automatically get updated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. J'utilise good note avec des plans d'architecture. Un outil pour relevé les mesures manquante serait un atout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I work for a local government entity and I have several investigators that purchased goodnotes to use for their investigations. Due to this product not being a CJIS approved (certified app) they are not allowed to install and use the application on their departmental ipads. Is there any plans to get your product CJIS approved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I hope you introduce the catalan language in hand writing recognition. At this point the feature is useless for me.

Regards on seeing it soon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As it was available in the previous GoodNotes version! I can NOT write neatly without the zoom tool. Why was this feature taken away? :( Also a ruler tool was introduced, but it is not available for flashcards… Again – WHY?
    I had perfected GoodNotes flashcards, now they are completely useless to me. :X
    PLEASE MAKE THIS TOOLS AVAILABLE!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Pencil-tool is great and I love writing with it! Unfortunately I can‘t see what I have written with it, when I go to side-view. Please make it visible, as I then can see what I have written and it makes it easier to find old pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pune-based MLM software developer offers innovative solutions for network marketing businesses. Their software caters to various business models, including binary, matrix, unilevel, and hybrid. Key features include customizable plans, commission management, offline management, e-commerce integration, secure transactions, multi-language and multi-currency support, mobile-friendly design, and real-time reporting. The developers provide technical expertise and industry knowledge, ensuring the best possible solution for your network marketing business. They also offer exceptional customer support, ensuring a smooth and efficient business operation. Contact them to discuss your requirements and learn more.
    https://mlmsoftwares.odoo.com/https://wa.me/c/917983028075

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View Top Five MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, check their eligibility criteria, student intake, international accredition, accredition & affiliation, and more details.
    More info: https://www.mycollegeroute.com/top-mba-college/Delhi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To set up Norton, visit norton.com/setup, sign in or create an account, then enter your product key. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install Norton on your device. Once installed, launch the application and complete the activation process for full protection. Norton offers advanced security features like antivirus, malware protection, and more. Keep your devices safe with regular updates and ensure seamless performance by following the setup process carefully. Visit norton.com/setup for detailed support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allegiant Airlines gift cards offer discounts on flights and are available through promotions or special sales. Purchases can be made online or at authorized retailers like Costco, Sam's Club, and third-party marketplaces like Groupon. Costco often offers discounts on Allegiant gift cards, providing more value for money. Customer service can assist with balance inquiries, redemption issues, or troubleshooting problems. To find the best deals, regularly check the official website and other trusted retailers. Signing up for the airline's email list also keeps you informed about exclusive deals and promotions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am writing to suggest some features that I believe would enhance the user experience of GoodNotes.
    As a regular GoodNotes user on both iPad and Mac, I would like to propose the addition of Page Up and Page Down functionality. Currently, users need to manually click the up and down buttons to navigate between pages, which is rather cumbersome and time-consuming.
    Additionally, I would appreciate having a dedicated keyboard shortcut for the "fit to page" view function, which is currently accessed by double-tapping. This would streamline the workflow significantly.
    These additions would greatly improve the navigation efficiency and overall…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, the maximum thickness of the highlighter is 7.7mm, but please increase it to 10mm.
    Even if I draw a highlighter on the 15pt letter written on the A4 paper size, it is inconvenient because the font is not completely covered at the moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?