1966 results found
-
Convertion tool for android
I really need convertion tool for this app. I live to use IT i paid for subscription and i Want to have full version just like ios users. I NEED IT ASAP!!!!
1 vote -
seamless pages
Have endless pages without adding a new separate sheet, similar to notability
1 vote -
Change defult Text size
Set a costum deafult Text size and color
5 votes -
Localizar na página
Nas versões Android e Windows, a função não faz a busca da palavra e vai de encontro com os resultados.
1 vote -
123 votes
-
Typing with keyboard
having the ability to type text using the kyboard is extremely important, especially for students like me who write a lot during classes and need to do it fast
83 votes -
Handwriting
please please please make that we can convert our handwriting to text
3 votes -
Settings for Textfields
In general I want more settings for everything on Windows. For me, the most important settings would be for textfields. Its very annoying that the textsize reduces with every TAB, pleas give us a setting to turn it of. In addition it would be very important for speed of typing, that we can do settings like bold or color with shortcuts on the keyboard (shortcuts for everything, like new page or new textfield. Thank you so much if you can implement these features.
1 vote -
Export Single PDF / Export a part as PDF
When I have to send a friend just a part of the documantation then this would be very helpful. Like the titel says it would be cool if you can export single pdf or parts from the documantation.
29 votes -
Save the pen colors together with the worksheet
Hello dear developers,
I always work with different templates.
When I work with the black template, I always have to laboriously switch the pen colors.
Is it not possible to save the pen colors together with the worksheet?Furthermore, more sheet colors would be nice, e.g. gray, red and green.
I am aware that I could create my own templates. But most of the time the grid does not fit.
Why not do it the same way as with the pens, that the background color can also be chosen from a color table?
Many greetings Ernst103 votes -
3 votes
-
1 vote
-
Inserting picture window need to be increased.
Inserting picture window need to be increased. Thanks
2 votes -
Studysets on Android
Please make the Studysets option available on Android.
3 votes -
Looking forward to the full version!
Because the functionality is so incredibly limited, I'm guessing the beta was released just to see what the interest level was.
I would suggest adding far more features so that we can really get excited about having the full version, just like the iOS one. You could set up pre-orders even!
The beta does not give me any incentive to want to switch from my current pdf markup app. From what I've seen others do with the iOS version though, I would switch in a heartbeat if this version were anything like that.
Give us something to get excited about…
72 votes -
1 vote
-
Fix words dissappearing
Some words on my notes just get deleted on their own or partially deleted
1 vote -
Text recognition, highlighting, and commenting existing text
We can now import documents into Goodnotes which is AMAZING, but now I think it is more crucial than ever to be able to have text recognition, select texts, highlight texts, and add comments that are linked to the highlighted text. This probably also goes in line with being able to type text with a keyboard.
69 votes -
Importing PDFs with clickable tabs
A PDF file that I imported has tabs across the top linked to other pages in the same pdf. The links don't work though. It does nothing when I click them. This is a crucial need for those who use GoodNotes as a Calendar/Journal. Also, importing our own custom PDF files to be used as templates is extremely important to most users. I can't find anywhere to set pressure sensitivity or turn off pressure sensitivity for the pen either. Writing doesn't feel as natural and smooth as it does on the iPad either.
61 votes -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?