1966 results found
-
Flashcards
Make a one time pay version like on Apple devices
2 votes -
Flashcards
Give us flashcards like on Apple devices
2 votes -
Font - Windows
Capability to add various fonts within windows goodnotes version
11 votes -
Flip function in selection bar
When selecting sketches, you could also flip them. It would be so useful for symmetrical stuff.
16 votes -
Shortcut for Changing Colors
A simple upgrade that would help a lot with productivity and maintaining focus during my study sessions is shortcuts to change pen colors. I thought about using the numbers for it relative color in the toolbar, so number one would select the first color, number two the second one and so on.
I love to use specific colors for the same type of information or indicating something, and selecting manually the colors every time really gets my wrist tired overtime lmao.
I'd be really grateful if the devs can give me some of their work time to work with this
5 votes -
moving pages and items
i think you should be able to move items and pages from one file to another
58 votesAdminGoodnotes (Moderator, GoodNotes) responded
Thank you for the suggestion.
This is in our roadmap. In the meantime, we recommend using the Copy & Paste page feature as a workaround to have a similar result.
We understandable that this is not the most efficient solution, but please know we are working towards brining the "move" feature in our Android & Windows app.
Thank you,
The Goodnotes Team
-
Chapters within notebooks
Form uni I know that chapters are possible for IOS. Sadly I had to realize that they don't exist for the windows app which makes the notebooks less organized and you can't jump directly to the page. Hyperlinks within the notebooks would also be a nice feature.
7 votes -
Eye dropper for color palettes
Eye dropper tools are essential for extracting, sampling, and managing color palettes
6 votes -
Export PDF with hyperliks
A few days ago I tried to share a pdf document with hyperlinks to a friend who uses another platform for notes but none of them worked
Please consider this a feature to add in the next update56 votes -
GoodNotes avaible for android phones
Actually I'm using a Samsung Ultra Series which comes with a S pen and an iPad.
I've noticed that the app isn't avaiable for phones (only some android tablets)
It could be great if the app allows any android device almost in a "read only" mode, and for dedicated devices (as phones with pen capabilities, or external devices as keyboards, etc) integrates a "full mode" como en iOS.5 votes -
IOS and Windows
It would be nice to access the same Notebooks with markups on my ipad as my windows computer
- Same fonts (it is the same app, so fonts should transfer over the same between ipad and windows)
- If I have a folder on my ipad with multiple documents, the folder should be able to show up on my windows with the same files inside
- it would also be nice if the apple calendar could be imported into goodnotes (for planner and task use)
- Outlook emails, to be able to add files and emails into goodnotes as a…9 votes -
Reworked app update algorithm
I just updated the Goodnotes app on Windows from the Microsoft Store, only to find another update waiting for me inside of the actual app.
You might ask yourself "Hm, that's odd. Why would it do that?" - easy answer: the app is still a web app just hidden in a native Windows app's window, meaning while you do get the native Windows title bar for the app, the app is still the website.The team seriously needs to streamline this updating progress, and there are two ways to do that:
1) Turn the app into a true native Windows…
2 votes -
Export one or more folders
The ability to export one or more folders
7 votes -
Goodnotes on foldable Android devices
Dear Goodnotes Team,
I would like to suggest an enhancement to Goodnotes for Android that I believe could be particularly valuable for professional users: official support for large-screen foldable smartphones, such as the new HONOR Magic V6 and similar devices.
I am a long-standing Goodnotes user and use the platform extensively in my professional clinical practice. I have a very large Goodnotes library containing clinical records accumulated over many years, and Goodnotes has become an important part of my daily workflow.
I am currently considering the HONOR Magic V6 as a secondary professional device. Although technically classified as a smartphone,…
1 vote -
Disappointed by the lack of features Ios have but Androids dont...
Hello Goodnotes Team,
I am writing to you because I truly love your app and want to support you, which is why I am happily paying for Goodnotes 6. I know you started on iOS, but it feels deeply frustrating that paying Android users receive a downgraded version with missing basic features—like font customization.
We shouldn't feel forced to buy an iPad just to get a standard tool like fonts. It honestly hurts to pay the same price but feel like a secondary priority. I love what you do, but please, treat the Android community with the same care as…
1 vote -
[Textbox] "Save as Default" on XP
Allow to save my own customized text style (size and color) as defult
1 vote -
3 votes
-
Create merge
I would like Goodnotes to add a Merge or Group Strokes feature.
For example, I can draw a bracket or box shape using several separate pen strokes. Visually, the strokes are meant to work together as one connected shape. However, Goodnotes still treats each stroke as separate. If I select only one part of the shape, the rest of the bracket stays behind.
What I want is a way to connect multiple strokes together with an invisible link, so they behave as one single object. After merging, selecting any part of the shape should select the whole merged object. Moving…
3 votes -
Centered Shapes Transform Option
After creating a shape (such as a square) be able to highlight it with the lasso tool and have the option to centre it or position it in different parts of the page.
I attached an image of how it could look below (png & jpg)
2 votes -
Draw in Shape
If you Draw and holde a line inside a previously created shape it vanishes or jumps outside of the shape
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?