Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, Web

Please take a moment to

• use the search field to check if your idea was already submitted.
  • create a new submission, If your idea is not listed, with a descriptive title(20 words or less) and provide details in the description field.
  • share the reasoning and context behind your feature requests to aid understanding.

We appreciate your input and will read each and every idea, suggestion, and feature request.

If something is not working as expected or you need help, please visit our help center

We do not offer customer support in the feedback forum.

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1956 results found

1. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A PDF file that I imported has tabs across the top linked to other pages in the same pdf. The links don't work though. It does nothing when I click them. This is a crucial need for those who use GoodNotes as a Calendar/Journal. Also, importing our own custom PDF files to be used as templates is extremely important to most users. I can't find anywhere to set pressure sensitivity or turn off pressure sensitivity for the pen either. Writing doesn't feel as natural and smooth as it does on the iPad either.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Like the IOS version add the ability to enter text, import photos, add fonts etc. cause in this version there is not much that we can use

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It is currently a little difficult to navigate through notebooks as they get larger, as the navigation bar shows previews of entire pages.

The ability to mark certain points as section dividers or add headings or any other way to make a table of contents would make navigation much easier.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This is a basic and extremely essential feature. I'm really disappointed. In the iOS version, it is possible to choose between the fonts offered and add others outside.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I've been used 'Drawboard PDF' application, but hand writing was almost unavailable because of the absence of palm rejection function.
    So, I think it will be profitable to add palm rejection function on GoodNotes' Window version.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! We do currently support palm rejection feature. Have you experienced any circumstances where any of your palm touches were recorded as input? If so, please provide us with more details so that we can look into why it's not working/

7. Add the following features to the Windows App that iOS App has:

1. The zoom feature where it zooms in on where you're writing and above it is the non-zoomed in version (Not sure what the feature is called)
    2. More color options on the "tool bar" - in the iOS app we can have 10-12 colors but in the Windows App we can only have 3.
    3. More colors to choose from and allow more customization for the colors
    7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When scrolling trough a big pdf file >300 pages, every page takes pretty long to load and lags a lot when scrolling .

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. the writings that i have erased and written over appear reappear and are overlapped with one another when i reopen the document.
    2. the palm touch enables 'add comment' and i have to retouch the screen to continue writing. (this happens too often)
    7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Offline capabilities is required to work from places where we do not connectivity like meeting a client in their premises, flight etc.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Eraser options, so I can use my S Pen Button to switch from Pen to Eraser, the same way it works withsa samsung notes version

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. the same tools like the IOS version for the windows version and the integration of the store

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The simple thing you can ever make.
    Copy and paste the lasso tool- but make it a pen.
    I NEED THIS FOR DRAWING GRAPHS!!!

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Because the functionality is so incredibly limited, I'm guessing the beta was released just to see what the interest level was.

I would suggest adding far more features so that we can really get excited about having the full version, just like the iOS one. You could set up pre-orders even!

The beta does not give me any incentive to want to switch from my current pdf markup app. From what I've seen others do with the iOS version though, I would switch in a heartbeat if this version were anything like that.

Give us something to get excited about…

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To Have a function to turn off add comments in mobile because everytime im writing and i slightly long press add comment appears and it disturbs my studies.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A color pipette for quick access of colors you recently used, so you don't need to "create" the color again. Simply tap on a color you used for example in a drawing and the color is automatically selected with you pen.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would love to change font on my Windows good notes

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We can now import documents into Goodnotes which is AMAZING, but now I think it is more crucial than ever to be able to have text recognition, select texts, highlight texts, and add comments that are linked to the highlighted text. This probably also goes in line with being able to type text with a keyboard.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?