Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2038 results found

1. It would be nice to have the feature to import your own notebook covers (as a pdf, jpeg etc.) so that you're not limited by the in-app notebook covers. Overall, would prefer if it's just like the ios version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Japanese PDF made by latex couldn't be imported properly and most of japanese letters disappear. Its a big problem for Japanese students.
    Also, I found that lines in the bottom third or forth of PDF pages become thick than it should be when I opened the document for the first time after importing. since he thickeness become normal from the second time, it's not a big problem but I hope you could fix it.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Please provide backup for samsung notes to goodnotes for smooth transition to the app

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. have a function to be like concept's smoothing so handwriting can be more stable

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice to be able to sync all the data from Samsung Notes so you can continue where you left with Samsung Notes easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. So far the beta version is nothing like I've seen in the original good notes. How long will it be until this Android version of good notes is as versatile and usable and functionable as the original good notes to make it worth using?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I used it on iPad and seen a bit complicated to use the keyboard but in Windows case, there is no issue. Normally I used it because I had bad handwriting, but adding it makes more easy and more comprehensive text letters. Also try adding normal-use geometrical shapes like squares, and triangles, and add a cartesian plan.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ability to use bold, italic, underline, highlights,... on study set flashcards

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. a gallery where you can download or buy stickers for your notes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. folder tree helps to navigate easily (like an windows explorer address bar) and pdf tabs on top to switch between files just like ios app. it would also help if we could resize the pdf layout within the app instead of having multiple goodnote.exe open to work on multiple files simultaneously.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sometimes as a student you need to take a picture of the board, and it takes time to open the camera and then go back to GoodNotes to insert that photo. it should exist a tool than can help with that part.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. it takes a lot of time to zoom in and out, it's easier when you have this tool, and also gives you another point of view of what you're doing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scrolling was a bit laggy, as well as zooming in and out of papers. Sometimes writing can be a bit late than what my stylus is currently writing

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need to be able to select text that you want and be able to move it easily from one side of the paper to another. Kinda like One Note.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I personally don't like handwriting on my tablet so for me it would be essential to have a typing tool.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd like a mode in which Goodnotes will only accept stylus pen input as drawing input, with other touch input zooming or panning the page. For example, Goodnotes would accept my Surface Pen input as a brushstroke, but when I used my finger, it would scroll my notebook between pages.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! GoodNotes for Windows already support stylus only writing. Once you start using stylus, GoodNotes understands that you're drawing with stylus and uses your finger input for selections and gestures (e.g panning, zooming).

Please let us know if it doesn't work as you expected it to be.

20. For making big mind maps

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?