Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. When writing in the app I am constantly experiencing lag, I have been looking forward for this app on android for so long so I can understand that the beta is a bit buggy. I really am looking forward to the official release, and I hope that will be soon because it is the best app for apple and will probably be the best for android!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I love goodnotes so much but I see that the beta version has a limitation to their notes and uploads. I was hoping for making these notes limitless so we can use them as much as we want to, It has been a hassle that it's limited to a few notes only.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Not before making the note but after making I note, I hope I can add multiple pdf files in one note

Or am I missing something?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be nice to have the option to type instead of writing. I'd like to be able to open GoodNotes on my work PC and have it synced with GoodNotes on my iPad.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I use a Samsung S6 Lite Tablet. The imput delay while writing with the pens of the app feels very un natural. Theres also imput delay. I was hoping there would be functionality to convert my handwriting to a selected font like on the iPad. I hope to be able to use this app comfortably in the future with the same quality as on the iPad.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. [EN - GOOGLE TRANSLATER XD]
    Hello,
    I use the BETA version on Samsung's Tab S6 Lite, I come to suggest some improvements for GOODNOTES and for a better experience for users, especially those who use it for academic purposes.

• I noticed that the notes are loading only if the device is connected to the internet. When not connected the notes are not loading.
    • The visualization of pages on the side is optional in any position of the device (whether portrait or landscape)
    • Possibility to import notes from SAMSUNG NOTES in EDITABLE format into Goodnotes (or import from any other application:…
    11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 안드로이드용 굿노트가 생긴것은 매우 좋습니다
    하지만 pdf 용량이 100mb를 넘으면 안되는 제한이 안좋고 삼성 탭의 s펜 버튼 기능이 눌러서 쓰면 지우개 기능을 하도록 하는것이 좋을거 같습니다.
    또한 지우개를 사용 하였을때 너무 버벅거리고 쓸때도 버벅거림이 있습니다
    최적화 되었으면 좋겠습니다

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Made it possible to use Hyperlien for digital agenda, notebooks and more with the possibility to add stickers. Like the IOS version where we will be able to use all the GoodNotes futures

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The page floats a bit after I scroll with my finger. It should stay where my finger left it.
    Also I agree with the following suggestions:
    1. Spen better support (latency and side button for eraser)
    2. Note Tabs (allow for multiple notebook tabs to be open at once to easily toggle between them)
    3. Make or allow to make page zoom presets (like if I like it at 125 percent zoom I don't have to spend time to adjust it just right)
    4. More page types (graph paper or just the ability to customize my own page type)
    5.…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. being able to crop the photos, set their transparency (sometimes I want to write or mark things over a photo), and edit them in different ways.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 갤럭시 노트, 그리고 태블릿과 연결되는 s펜 버튼을 누르면 지우개를 사용할 수 있도록 개선되었으면 좋겠습니다

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. 키보드 영어, 숫자는 되는데 한글 지원이 안 됩니다

2. 올가미로 글자만 옮기는 게 아니라 캡처까지 가능하게 해주세요

3. 파일 400MB까지 불러오기 가능하게 해주세요

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Not many apps include pdf files importer, but a few (2-3 apps) or none have ppt importer. If you would give the ability of importing PPT it would be AMAZING 😍!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The lagging
    I have a windows surface device, but the app keeps on lagging when i write with my stylus pen please i love this app for taking note but i hate the lagging, thx.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Z Fold inner screen is nearly 8 inches and also it supports the S Pen which is a useful feature for Goodnotes.

P.S. also, support for Galaxy S lineup? The Ultra also supports the S Pen, and iPhones support Goodnotes, so what's stopping it from being compatible with the Galaxy S lineup which has larger screens than most iPhones.

P.P.S. Samsung phones (S and Z Fold/Flip) probably have a lot of users than the S Tab, so expanding Goodnotes compatibility to Samsung phones would potentially increase beta users.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Something that would be beneficial for both Windows & IOS is more freedom & customization regarding the pen/eraser opacity, texture, and pressure sensitivity. Being able to control what the pressure does, such as making the pen more or less opaque, or changing the size, would be very helpful. Same goes for erasers; being able to choose the opacity / pressure sensitivity would be very useful.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be helpful if the text boxes could have a border and back color. What I also miss is that you cannot set a text box type (text color, size,...) as a favorite. For example, in 1 document I want to type all text in blue and now I have to go afterwards to adjust each text box separately to blue, because with each new text box the color keeps jumping to black and font size 24. With your ipad you can do this. A background color would also be very handy because now I can't write text on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. You could make an embedding on every page or even on every notebook. Or an empty embedding, such as for Notion, so that you can also use GoodNotes well in Notion.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be nice to have the option to be able to re-size the selected item etc. Example - when you make a shape, Instead of just moving it around, you can resize it, rotate it & make it bigger.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?