Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2123 results found

1. One suggestion is to make text boxes and typical ways to type it out such as including bold, italic, bullet points, and checkboxes for To Do List.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Insert possibility to create a text with keyboard, as if it was Word (that it is more restricted of the pc version)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. see most of us drawn towards goodnotes because of ipad. we just want everything we have done till now on ipad in widows also. like our documents editing. seamless integration between ipad, iphone, windows laptop, imac too if its possible, for apple integration you use icloud. same way use icloud services for windows. in viewing documents or editing documents.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. can we get a scale or toggle for handwriting stabilization? i'd like to keep it very low or just disabled, but i've also seen some wanting more stabilization so i think a sliding scale would be ideal. i find that when im writing something a bit more quickly, the mark doesn't seem to follow the curve of the letter i just wrote. it's like the lines in drawing programs when the stroke stabilization is at almost the max. an n will often end up looking like a little h because it smoothed the curve out instead of following where my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't write on a page after using eraser.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ojalá se pudiera borrar con el S Pen, es muy útil, de por si le faltan muchas funciones, pero espero que en el futuro pueda tomar el s Pen con mayor facilidad, que se pueda recortar y que al escribir con el lápiz este se pueda pasar a texto

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'd like to expand the colors possible for the highlight function. I sometimes need additional colors for specific topics. Thanks!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great to be able to add guide lines (e.g. plaid or lined) to an imported pdf file (e. g. lecture script) to be able to write straight.
    When finished writing into the pdf the guide lines can be set unvisible again or if needed again set to visible.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently the surface pen Button is mapped to the selct tool. I wish it was possible to map it to the eraser tool

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I used it on iPad and seen a bit complicated to use the keyboard but in Windows case, there is no issue. Normally I used it because I had bad handwriting, but adding it makes more easy and more comprehensive text letters. Also try adding normal-use geometrical shapes like squares, and triangles, and add a cartesian plan.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Goodnote6 Windows版で画像のトリミングができず困っています。
    iOS版同様にトリミングできるようお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. TO SEE THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOLDER WISE AS IT IS DONE IN APP. RECTANGULAR SELECTION IS ALSO MORE HANDY TO SELECT A PART OF PDF/IMAGE AND CROPPING THE IMAGE WITH MULTIPLE OPTION.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 网页版打开笔记排版容易变乱,希望早日改进

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 希望能有横屏双页阅读,即屏幕可以同时显示同一文档的两页。我不清楚这在英文里怎么表述,抱歉。横屏单页实在是太浪费空间了,从阅读习惯上讲也不舒服,在网上搜索发现很多人都提过这个问题。希望可以采纳

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. In Samsung S9U, Goodnotes cost too much electricity, which hurts my experience very much. I find Goodnotes in Samsung use Google Chorme, which is not good. However, the same problem does not exist in iPad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. You could add more pen or eraser settings.
    And please add a setting that you can write with the s pen but turn off the handwrite funktion.
    when i write smth. and scroll with my finger sometimes it write with the finger and i wanna turn it off.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Goodnotes for all android tablets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Since most of the pc are without stylus laptops, it would be inclusive of most type of hardware including pc, laptop and mac. Generating an integration with graphic pads like wacom and huion, with their pen, pressure sensitivity, fine adjustment area and commands of both button and soft keys could support a large array of devices. The current beta does not support it, writing makes the complete screen flicker and does not enable writing of any sort. It would also enable fine use of drawing and open up a new polished version of digital art

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Please provide option to export one page from a notebook. Even in the new version, this feature is not available

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I am writing on the android version, it seems very jittery. There is lag and the words disppear for a second before reappearing. Please fix it for a smoother experience.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?