Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2018 results found

1. The option to view all of my pages (the 4 boxes icon) is only available when good notes is minimized to 1/3 of my screen. The option to export select pages from my notebook into a PDF is sadly not an option. I have an ASUS laptop with windows software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Al poner la samsung 9 en vertical que se pueda escribir y que aparezca el menú para poder tener las diferentes opciones de escritura. Antes estaba, pero no se porque ha desaparecido y sólo puedo usar goodnotes en horizontal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please add the all erase function.
    I usually use this app when solving problems. The all erase function is needed when solving math.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I use a drawing tablet and I've realized that sometimes when I am scrolling the app does not allow me to write after the scrolling of the page has stabilized. (Especially when I am moving across different pages) Instead of writing, the page is moved, even though I am in pen mode. I usually have to click on another mode for example the selection tool and click back to the pen for the issue to be resolved. Additionally, we should not be allowed to highlight things in the header and footer. When I am writing sometimes I apparently highlight things…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The best part about goodnotes IOS is being able to have the typing function. When looking at importing goodnotes to Windows being able to type is a vital component.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It will be very usefull to be able to use shortcuts as ctrl+z, and personalize those.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Not many apps include pdf files importer, but a few (2-3 apps) or none have ppt importer. If you would give the ability of importing PPT it would be AMAZING 😍!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Would like to see more support for oneplus pad like pressure sensitivity and using the side button for the eraser

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Would you be able to add an option to change the opacity of highlighters and pens?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I feel as though a planner option would be a good idea, because some people maybe want to make, design, & personalise their own planner if they can't find something that suits them or their needs. I personally use digital planners throughout my daily life, but I can never find an app or anything that is easy to use to make one to suit me.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. For more structure there should be the possibility to change the color of the folders.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When i try to zoom in or out the application only let me zoom in, but when i want to reduce the page it limits me to the dimension of the tablet

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It's very difficult write in the app, also is very frustrating he low of the handwrite. I think is necesary adapte the app to the Samsung stylus, including the characteristic of delete the handwriting with the bottom of the stylus

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be great if we can give the folders or files in favourite for alternative and efficiency.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On iPad touch interface, there is no mouse pointer stuff.
    But on Windows, we have to see mouse pointer no matter what wacom pen you use.

Writing with arrow pointer is annoying, GoodNotes on Windows needs to apply pointer by each pen just like MS Whiteboard on Windows version.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On the MS Surface it can be a little annoying when I accidentally scroll the page slightly with my hand while writing/drawing... There should be options so that either the page snaps back to the window unless scrolled past a certain threshold, or--better yet--simply don't change the page at all unless scrolled past a threshold...so that it's more of a page flip than scrolling a webpage. (That would seem more consistent with the whole notebook metaphor you're going for anyway.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please let me use the png file like a sticker with partial editing.
    Please update the function like the attached picture.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A tool to draw with an angle. Similar to the ruler of One Note.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?