Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2180 results found

1. Whilst using my Microsoft Surface Pro the pen delay is extensive, don't have this issue whilst using whiteboard on SP.

pen use needs work to make to more responsive and reliable

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Paste images directly from spen smart selection

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Linked tabs like on iPad would be great!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please this is important for digital planner, it's inconvenient to have only the vertical scrolling of the pages :/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add audio and tape feature like notability

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I think we should be able to print out our edited files and notebooks. It would offer a vast variety of customization and flexibility

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. with other android note-apps I can choose a calligraphy pen. I couldn't find one in Good Notes. Would like such a pen with selectable sizes (thickness, length) and that writing-pen angle follows S-Pen orientation to have a realistic use of such a hardware-pen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be quite helpful if you could add a function of automatic switch from rubber to pen/highlighter after erasing on a note.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Right now, we have a side panel that shows us all our pages. However, for notebooks that have more than 10 pages (ex. like 30 pages), it can get tedious to jump around the pages or delete multiple pages. Having a thumbnail view of our pages can allow us to delete multiple pages and/or jump around much easily

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to upload larger documents than 100 MB. For students, we like our books in pdf forms to be able to highlight and write in the textbooks. Love my Goodnotes on my iPad.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. While working with a pdf with a lot of pages, its uncomfortable to look for the last page i was working on. It would be great if a notebook opens up on the last edited page.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to share my notebooks

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Some people dont have internet connection everytime and want to use it

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. But how is it possible that after all these months of beta still the application is not fluid ? I can understand waiting for new functions, but also wait to be able to write / use the application fluently ? after 8 months ? How much longer will we have to wait to be able to use it with a bit of fluidity?r I'm really not understanding the purpose of this beta application

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. would be helpful to mark the page you last worked on, so it automatically opens here when you open the document again

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There needs to be a lot of slow and steady improvements before we can arrive at full feature parity with the IOS version. But we first need a proper android version and not a half baked web app for the foundation.

Hats off to the developers for the hard work. Hopefully we can have a full fledged android and windows application with syncing capabilities by fall, just in time for the next school year.

PS : there is an application on the play store which is already very close to the IOS version of Goodnotes called Jnotes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Al mover la hoja en Android se traba mucho, a la vez que al escribir también pasa lo mismo

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. when use eraser on surface pen then continue using normal pen should be smooth pen is pen, eraser is eraser.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Por favor, no grava correctamente los trabajos realizados y también los exporta mal. Es decir, después de grabarlos, cuando vuelves a entrar aparecen borrones, marcas, cosas que has borrado y vuelven a aparecer, etc. Así no se puede trabajar. Solucionen esto! Por favor votad los que os hayais encontrado con esto. Gracias.

Orestes Mateos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?