Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2180 results found

1. After erasing with the button on the Lenovo active pen 2 the eraser stays selected, even after you let go the erasing button. It should switch back to the pen

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Laso dosent work every onec in a while. when it does it works great, but swiching to earser and back seems to crush it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When zoomed in it is hard to get the right part of the screen centered, it keeps repositioning. Only when I move while zooming in I get what I want

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There is a problem when I write on Arabic the alphabets are shown separately from each other! It must be connected as the second line shows

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't see the pen setting here.. I can't scroll down to see what does it do :')

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I am using ipad but sadly, I dont use Mcbook since it is so expensive. I wish Goodnote from microsoft (on Window) can eligible to sync with my iPad Goodnote under the same account of mine.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. j ai effectue des modifications sur certains documents hier soir et ils ne se sont pas enregistres je doit tout recommencer !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Copy and pate into other websites. It could be embedded into Notion, or other apps. Right now you can only copy paste within the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. O aplicativo beta não é sensível a caneta, em momentos houve lentidão na escrita. E seria interessante adicionar mais opções de canetas, como a possibilidade de fazer lettling.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Firstly, I hope I can open the document by typing the sharing link into the Windows Goodnotes from iPad Goodnotes, which I made. This can connect the iPad documents from Goodnotes to one from Windows Goodnotes.
    Next, I hope you provide me with more varied versions of pen writing. You are giving us three options only, yet my handwriting is so ugly, I prefer writing to typing. Apple provides me pen writing version for handwriting, which I really fall into using. So could you make a similar one for Goodnotes, too? I would really appreciate it if you could make…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 갤럭시 탭의 s펜에는 버튼이 있습니다. 노트 사용시 이 버튼을누르면 다른 어플리케이션에서는 지우개기능을 사용 할 수 있습니다. 굿 노트도 이 기능을 고려해주사면 더 좋을 것 같습니다.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There are formatting issues when using the text tool, as it moves slightly, changes size and becomes fuzzy when the text box is no longer selected.

Also, I personally find it quite annoying that the text tool resets each time you use a new box; I think that when on the same document the changes to the text box tool you make (ie colour and size) should remain the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the image bug on windows, they keep disapearing after some time and randomly apear

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Goodnotes on samsung tab s9 shoukd come in complete version. if they present it in a halfbaked way like it is right now, you're only damaging both the users on your new platform as well as yourselfs as a company.
    Don't treat your new install base as second class citizens if you ac5ually want subscribers especially so early on

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Title. The export function seems to be very inconsistent, where sometimes it will take a few seconds to generate a pdf, and other times it will take minutes. This is pretty bad compared to other note taking apps that I have used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. When you zoom in, there should be a fix point where the Page is on the hole screen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I switched from pen to eraser while using my S Pen, and since then I'm unable to write on the paper. I can only write on the cover of the notebook. Please, could it be fixed? :(

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The perception is too slow.
    Do it like Ios

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. On samsung galaxy tab 7 FE with the goodnotes standard page the eraser lags a lot trying to delete anything. If I use the a5 standard paper the issue ceases to exist.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?