Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2180 results found

1. Display problem for settings and My account. The window goes under the folders. Display problem also for text mode with the virtual keyboard. This latest update is seriously lacking in maneuverability. We already don't have much in the way of functions and what's more, they're buggy! Very disapointed. The synchronization works well, that’s it!
    For your information, the Notewise application is very similar and more advanced. You should take inspiration from it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Very diseponted that we can only create 10 notebooks. Why? Just because you use windows and not Apple?
    I would love to use your app but if I can only make 10 notebooks... What is the point!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 다른 앱에서는 갤럭시탭의 s펜에 있는 버튼을 누르면 지우개가 바로 되는데요, 굿노트에서도 기능을 추가해주시면 좋겠어요

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pelease release the android version as a native App and Focus on it rather than the pwa. It will be much easier to use and give feedback given that no constant internet connection would be requiered

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There is lag while taking hand written notes there is less no of feature since its beta. It felt somewhat smooth

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. S펜으로 필기하는데 펜 반응속도가 너무 느립니다 고쳐주세요

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When i hit backspace, it leaves very faint but annoying marks that erase when additional text is typed. The following attachment has been edited to make the marks more prominent

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have noticed that it is not possible to move text from one page to another. I believe this would be very helpful when reorganizing notes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be nice to save a written document on your laptop or tablet as PDF

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After pressing the side button of my Bamboo ink pen (which switches the tool to eraser) Goodnotes doesn't switch back back to the pen tool when I lift my pen back up. Pressing the button again does nothing as well. Manually switching it back each time costs a lot of time. I don't think I am doing anything wrong, so it's the program i guess. I really like the rest though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I lost all my data on my notebook. All hte highlights on my uploaded texts. how can I retrieve my data?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Adding more log in versions, such as google to log in, even though I'm using windows

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Horizontal orientation seems to be working better for me than vertical. Vertical is all around more laggy and stutters vs horizontal is a smoother experience.

Galaxy Tab s8Ultra

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I writing the page moves all time. So I can't focus on writing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 텍스트 영어만 되는데, 한국어도 지원 할수 있게 해주시면 감사하겠습니다

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Plz add vedio recording feature with facecam like loom app this will help teacher and professors to make next level educational lecture

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let us import different types like PDFs pictures maybe also Word and PowerPoint files as pages or into a page.
    E.g. I'm a student and work everywhere possible without paper. Our teachers give us most files as a PDF online and I have a notebook for every teacher (subject). Because of this it would be really usefull to import at least PDFs and pictures as or into pages.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great if there was an option to remove page breaks and take notes continuously without adding new pages!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?