Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. This wasn't even possible in the iPad version last time I checked, and it was the one thing that was always stopping me from using Goodnotes: allow handwriting recognition in more than one language in any note. I study languages and handwrite my notes in noth English and the language I'm studying (in the same note), and I need to be able to search for both later on. Nebo is currently my only choice on Windows - it at least supports English along with another language of your choice simultaneously. (Apple's Notes app handles it automatically on their platforms.)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. full screen provides a clear and large vision.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. There is some lag and not good quality of expression of scan pdf file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have the ability to embed youtube videos, and desmos.com graphs within a note

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I write and on the third or fourth letter it starts to get slow and its even worse when it comes to the eraser.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option for the lasso tool to select everything it touches or select only those things which are fully encircled. This will be beneficial for a lot of students who want to just select an element inside and outside a diagram but not the diagram itself.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like for Goodnotes to have an email address where you can email someone direct. It takes so long to go through the many many suggestions on the help page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Le stylet samsung possède un bouton qui permet de gommer sur samsung note, c’est super pratique, il faudrait la même chose sur Good notes !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After Opening a File, your finger will draw until, you your draw with your pencil, maybe this is only temporarie , because you cant select anywhere if you want to draw with pencil or finger, so far as i know

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. When I moved my handwritten text using lasso tool to the previous page, my text disappeared.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It'd be helpful if there was a dated change log somewhere with all the features being added, when an update has been released and features currently in development. This would be especially useful for users like me who haven't used goodnotes before.

E.g. apparently I should be able to import files now (android user - admin comment from 3rd March) but the last version in the Google store is dated Feb 15th and I still can't import documents. Had this actually been pushed out yet? If not, when can it be expected and why wasn't this covered in the update…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When will the final version be launched?. Assuming i start to work on beta will i be given option to move the files to final version. Will the final version be PWA or offline ??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Whenever I insert image to my notebook, they just disappear or more specifically become invisible. When I clicked the part where I pasted the image using insert the image option, then only I can see it and when I click any other option like pen, eraser, it again disappears. This can be solved by refreshing GoodNotes, but I can't refresh every time I insert an image.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Needs better latenecy when S Pen makes contact on screen to write. Not all words are shown to be written.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be a game changer to have this feauture expecially for journal, planner ecc. Becouse it seems more natural, more similar to the reality. Thank you :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 페이지를 잘못 추가 했을때 지우는 방법이 나와 있지 않나 사용에 어려움이 있고 펜의 색상을 추가 하는곳이 밖에 나와 있어 찾기도 어렵고 살짝 불편했습니다. 하지만 책커버 부분에서 원하는 디자인이 있어 기뻤고 가로세로 버전이있어 편리했습니다.또한 페이지를 볼 때 다른 페이지가 보여 살짝 정신이 없었고 필기 하는 부분에 있어서 상짝 거슬렸습니다. 오늘 처음 사용해보는 거지만 정식으로 나오면 자주 이용할 것 같고 필기 하는 부분에 있어서는 다른 앱보다는 편한것 같습니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Everytime I stop learning my flashcards in ministure mode, it doesnt save where i stopped. If I start learning again, it will only call up the ones I didnt got called up the last time I learned the flashcards, but not those who I got called up, but didnt remembered.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. honestly i feel like the android version was abandoned midway, i only need one or more updates, like the text box, to be able to use the app regularly, but that update never arrives, it's frustrating and makes me want to get another one app

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 아이패드에서 쓰듯 손글씨로 쓰게되면 내 글씨체 보다 더 좋은 가독성이높아지므로 앱을 사용할때 더 유용히 쓰일것 같다.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?