Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2059 results found

1. I'm not a fan of the new sitting options in the app. 😒 The constant refreshing every time I open it is also annoying and time-consuming. ⌛️ Plus, the app lags a lot. 🐌 Please add some of the smoother features from the iOS version. 🙏 #AndroidNeedsLove #MakeItEasier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Similarly to IOS it would be great to have a "pressure pen" that varies in thickness depending on the pressure

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to suggest a feature, where exported PDF document of a Goodnotes worksheet have the same name as the note in the app. E.g. my chemistry class notes should not be called "l19o7YJ2VOaFv02bIyjPW2.pdf" but rather "Chemistry class notes" as I specified it in the worksheet. That would make organising PDF Documents way easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Could the topics, pages or any item on the page, with some kind of address, or link. Same as Notion do. With this, we can refference some page or topic and create hiperlink to just click and go.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. On a 4K display with 150% scaling set up in Windows, it is quite difficult to identify the different paper types when creating a new notebook. Most of the previews essentially look blank.
    Instead of the scaled down version of a whole page, maybe the preview could show a clearly visible portion of the identifying element, e.g. just 2 rows of lines.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'm writing a #comment with the PDF file. I'm writing a description of "recture",
    #Comment is so good, please revise the content and improve it to copy and paste the content.

코멘트 기능 삭제 또는 수정. 그리고 작성하면서 복사 및 붙여넣기 이런 기능 허용해주세요.
    Delete or modify the comment function. Also, please allow functions such as copying and pasting while writing.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I have to send a friend just a part of the documantation then this would be very helpful. Like the titel says it would be cool if you can export single pdf or parts from the documantation.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'm sure more features will be added for the official release but one thing I want to see is the ability to add our own fonts for typing.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Goodnotes features which are available on apple products are not available in android version, which are
    1. Personalise handwriting
    2. Voice recording
    3. Scribble to erase
    4. Scale
    5.opening 2 notebooks and fast shifting from one to another.
    6.Import option in drive, storage etc.
    7.Smooth handwriting
    8.FILLING COLOR IN SHAPES
    9.Customizing Toolbar
    10. 5 color picker options in toolbar
    11.hyperlink Improvement
    12.Goodnote in app form instead in website use,etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I would be very helpful download just the pages that you need in the moment and not all the document

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. since this app is widely used by Students it should be availeble for a fixed price. For alot of students subscriptions are an unrealistic financial commitment. I personally dont get why android/ win users should have to keep paying for a subscription while apple users get it at a one time fixed price.

It needs to fully work offline on all platforms and a sync between them is mandatory.

I have been looking forward to the first official release for a while, but sadly in this state right now it is missing to many features. Atm there are free apps…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am on windows surface laptop 4. I have been using goodnotes for over a year now and I have been running into this crashing issue. Every 20 minutes or so when I flip over my surface pen to erase, the app freezes and does the whole "Not Responding" thing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1) no zoom box .

2) text to speech and speech to text not there

3) Math box should be there

4) 2 Slide needs to be opened side by side

5) Please introduce delete all option in recent deleted page. It's convenient.
    Edit the recorded sound

6) The symbol used is solid in color and one size. If placed on a sheet, it covers things and becomes "bulky" when items are close together. We need to select the size of it and need the ability to make it opaque.

7) a border around the symbol with it's own color. This…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Windows version needs to get a searching button for searching handwritten or text in all documents. Thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. There are only 3 colors that are readily available So a button / option through which we can add as many pen color shortcut we need

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently if using even sharing the notes error appears when trying to edit text box on android tab which was created on ipad. Plus on android goodnotes are missing fonts and overall ui serms a lot missing items which ones are on ios version..
    (Ipad air / Samsung galaxy tab s8+ sub acc )

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Search tool on the windows app

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I wish there were more slots to pick between colours at the top of the screen and find myself constantly having to change the colour selected instead of just picking a different circle with a different colour. Three circles at the top are not enough for the amount of colours one used in lectures and notetaking

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. HOW TO CHANGE FONT? THIS IS 2024?? THIS IS EMBARRASING TO EVEN HAVE TO ASK

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?