Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, Web

Please take a moment to

• use the search field to check if your idea was already submitted.
  • create a new submission, If your idea is not listed, with a descriptive title(20 words or less) and provide details in the description field.
  • share the reasoning and context behind your feature requests to aid understanding.

We appreciate your input and will read each and every idea, suggestion, and feature request.

If something is not working as expected or you need help, please visit our help center

We do not offer customer support in the feedback forum.

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1944 results found

1. Ability to sync all GoodNotes platforms. It would be great to work on GoodNotes Windows and be able to use my kewboard to add text. Then, be able to continue the same work on my Ipad when I want to handwrite my notes.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I can't find an option to delete a comment afterwards. So it would be great if you could add this feature.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. There should aso be different fonts

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. the ability of using different types of fonts is super important and should definitely be added like the IOS version!! pleaseee

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. please please please update the app to have hyperlinks for the pc I purchased planners and notebooks to be able to use the hyperlinks
    it makes using the app much harder and inconvenient.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The pencil mode doesn't switch back automatically after using surface pen 2's tail eraser.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Search tool on the windows app

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am loving that Goodnotes has an experimental typing function. I would love to see this open up a little more by letting us be able to do everything that we can the write to text function. This includes being able to change font styles and size.

Also, we need to be able to use the typing function along with the writing function. What do I mean? I mean that if we have something written down, I'd like to be able to sometimes switch to typing out things without the typing overlaying the already written text when I already have…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I have to send a friend just a part of the documantation then this would be very helpful. Like the titel says it would be cool if you can export single pdf or parts from the documantation.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Windows version needs to get a searching button for searching handwritten or text in all documents. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I wanted to snipp out a short part of my essay and copy it to another page, as I wanted to paste it to the page the whole programme freezed. I was tapping and nothing happened except the switching of the tool but I couldn't write or paste anything onto the page or switch the page or move it. So I restarted the app and as I went into my notebook for my essay the whole page was cleared, the whole essay was gone, irrevocable. And that's not the first bug I noticed, for example when you select something and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want to be able to click a file from the file explorer window, have it open in Goodnotes, and have all of my edits savable directly to the file in its location in the file explorer. This would be a useful feature for college students, academics, and anyone else who regularly reads PDF files.

Otherwise Goodnotes needs some kind of file organization system rather than all of my potentially thousands of imported PDFs on the same scrollable page. I could make Goodnotes work if I could make a folder for every class or project.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The zoom-in and out tool needs to be more precise on Windows. Currently, you can only press the "plus" sign to zoom in and it zooms in way too much. An option should be added to let us zoom in the paper to a custom percentage, e.g. 100%. It is hard to write when the paper is too small or too large.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There should be a function if you hold on a comment to edit or delete a previous comment so that if you don't need it to be there anymore you can simply delete it

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Auto show outline of an imported document (e.g. textbooks) and allow us to create outlines and bookmarks for our own notes.

For reference, Flexcil has this function (shown in the screenshot below)

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be great if you could move a page before or behind its original position dragging it in the left menu

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The IoS version has more lage templates with different background colours. Also we should be able to insert text, images , audio recordings , hyperlinks. Basically insert all IOS features here

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Currently if using even sharing the notes error appears when trying to edit text box on android tab which was created on ipad. Plus on android goodnotes are missing fonts and overall ui serms a lot missing items which ones are on ios version..
    (Ipad air / Samsung galaxy tab s8+ sub acc )

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Currently comments can be added to Goodnotes documents but cannot be resolved/deleted or even edited. It's frustrating to have a black and white "1" or "2" sitting on my document without any way to remove or change it.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am planning to use this app with surface, but when I use the surface pen, it is very stressful that the eraser on the butt of the pen remains as the eraser even when I hold the pen again after using the eraser on the butt of the pen.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 97 98
  • Don't see your idea?