Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2033 results found

1. hyperlink please and jump to page option for windows

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Many digital stickers, labels etc that I download from the Etsy store come with a good notes preloaded sticker book. I would like to be able to utilize that instead of having to use all individual pngs. It would be amazing to have a side by side feature where I could just drag and drop out of a nice and neat organized sticker book that was already put together for me when I downloaded it

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I just want to be able to delete a comment I make on a document. It seems that when I currently create a comment it's permanently there forever.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I am able to upload pdf but writing on pdf is slow and some texts are slow to load. This occurs even after compressing pdf file to smaller file size.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Since this is the windows/pc version, it's understandable that not everyone has touch screens or Wacoms wherein they can write texts using the pen with the same experience when they use ipad. Even if they do, it's not a guarantee that users have great or cute handwriting themselves.

Since adding texts is available, I am suggesting that there would be multiple available fonts to choose from and also have the user have the ability to use fonts that are already installed in their own computers, or just add one to the app. This way, people can add texts to their…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rectangular lasso/selection tool

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. the ability of using different types of fonts is super important and should definitely be added like the IOS version!! pleaseee

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I purchased a Samsung Tab S9+, and it came with a 1 Year Premium subscription I cannot convert Handwriting to text, the pop up menu does not have a convert choice listed. Goodnotes support responded and explained that The Android Version does not currently support Handwriting to Text conversion (the iOS version does). Please add this feature! It's an important use case for me. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability of use different fonts either from the app or import your own download, so that it is equilibrio to IOS versión.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I wanted to snipp out a short part of my essay and copy it to another page, as I wanted to paste it to the page the whole programme freezed. I was tapping and nothing happened except the switching of the tool but I couldn't write or paste anything onto the page or switch the page or move it. So I restarted the app and as I went into my notebook for my essay the whole page was cleared, the whole essay was gone, irrevocable. And that's not the first bug I noticed, for example when you select something and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. just like in OneNote, it would be great to save custom color palettes (more than 3) and also save the pen thickness along with the colors. It would also be great to have a pencil option as they create a different texture. I imagine to have my custom palettes available instantly on top of a full-screen display.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. FIX YOUR APP. Your app has constant bugs. I cannot paste images, the frame rate of the app drops significantly all the time, and a bug where everything on the page is magnified and it wont return to normal until I stop writing happens constantly. This is the most important time during my semester and your app is causing my academics to suffer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be very helpful, if we could select individual pages from a document, and then download them, rather then downloading the whole document. Because if the document is to large, my Goodnotes just won't export it anymore. If it would be possible to split the document into smaller pieces, then this problem would maybe go away.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to do as much as we can like record just like the iOS version, create folders, add templates, etc... synchronization between iPad and Windows account.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. On the one hand, I would find importing files very important. In addition, I lack the function to insert my own pictures or pdf's as a booklet template. There are too many differences in the thickness of the pins. The smallest step is too thin compared to medium, which is already very thick. Otherwise, maybe text fields or similar for typing with a keyboard. In addition, of course, sharing or exporting would be very helpful. Maybe just have a look on some functions of Goodnotes 5.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Similarly to IOS it would be great to have a "pressure pen" that varies in thickness depending on the pressure

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am Goodnote IOS user. However, I am not able to sync my data/ note books to windows beta version. We need option to use same IOS / Google user Loging details in the windows version and need option to sync data between multiple devices (IOS & windows).

I think this will enable everybody to use multiple devices and interest of the Goodnotes will be increased with people.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Could the topics, pages or any item on the page, with some kind of address, or link. Same as Notion do. With this, we can refference some page or topic and create hiperlink to just click and go.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On a 4K display with 150% scaling set up in Windows, it is quite difficult to identify the different paper types when creating a new notebook. Most of the previews essentially look blank.
    Instead of the scaled down version of a whole page, maybe the preview could show a clearly visible portion of the identifying element, e.g. just 2 rows of lines.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm writing a #comment with the PDF file. I'm writing a description of "recture",
    #Comment is so good, please revise the content and improve it to copy and paste the content.

코멘트 기능 삭제 또는 수정. 그리고 작성하면서 복사 및 붙여넣기 이런 기능 허용해주세요.
    Delete or modify the comment function. Also, please allow functions such as copying and pasting while writing.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?