Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2123 results found

1. Set a costum deafult Text size and color

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When writing in text i can only change the size and boldness of words. It would be really good to change the colour of the words when writing titles with it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great if we could have a one-time payment for users on the android platform like that of the iOS version. This would especially be useful for students who are planning to use the app for quite some time!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This feature exists in every notes app.
    When a photo is imported you should be able to crop the part you are interested in (using a lasso tool, rectangle selector and many other selectors), and drag it as if it were a new photo.
    This is used for example when an assignment is given in a PDF file, and the user would want to crop out each question and place them at the top of each page.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. With the ReMarkable 2 I was able to be on a webpage and click the print and in the print destination dropdown, one option was 'read on ReMarkable'. It would then save the pdf version and put it in the main folder. Simple and easy. I still cannot find a way to do something like that in GoodNotes for Windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can't delete comment

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability of use different fonts either from the app or import your own download, so that it is equilibrio to IOS versión.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to change the topbar and tab colour to dark, light or any other colour the user chooses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HOW TO CHANGE FONT? THIS IS 2024?? THIS IS EMBARRASING TO EVEN HAVE TO ASK

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to do as much as we can like record just like the iOS version, create folders, add templates, etc... synchronization between iPad and Windows account.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. The goodnotes app doesn't even show the fonts option to change fonts on windows. You're just stuck with one font the entire time. Big fail and deal breaker.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. For example you write an equation, 2x2 =, and if solves and writes the answer for you, 4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. i think we should be able to customise fonts and inport our own ones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Today no possibility for a search facture.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Hello, I am a first time user to GoodNotes. When I heard that GoodNotes Beta was available on Windows, I immediatley grabbed my chance to try it out.

As a student, PDFs are one of the most abundant resources for University materials. It would be very nice to be able to both edit PDF pages and add whole/speicific PDF pages either in between some pages in the notebooks or anywhere else in the notebook.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be great if you could make searchable keywords a feature in Goodnotes. While it may not be feasible to make a written document searchable a great work around would be if we could add key words to a page just like a bookmark. Then we would be able to search that key word and pull up the pages that it is attached to.

For example, I have a notebook specifically for learning a language. If I could attach the key word "vocabulary" to each page in each particular chapter where new terms are introduced, I could then search…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be able to use “shape tool” and copy and paste that shape I select. I know you can use lasso, but sometimes I’ve drawn really close or on the shape, so the lasso won’t work because it grabs everything. But if I know I’m going to be using this shape a lot, it’d be nice select the shape tool, select the shape, and have the “Copy, paste, resize, etc. options available. Especially because when I select the shape tool, it knows what object I’m selecting. I can adjust it, but can’t copy and paste. Please!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Many digital stickers, labels etc that I download from the Etsy store come with a good notes preloaded sticker book. I would like to be able to utilize that instead of having to use all individual pngs. It would be amazing to have a side by side feature where I could just drag and drop out of a nice and neat organized sticker book that was already put together for me when I downloaded it

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to Select pages of the document to export as a pdf is needed, instead of exporting all the document each time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Windows version needs to get a searching button for searching handwritten or text in all documents. Thank you!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?