Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2071 results found

1. Palm can interfere with the scroll bar on the right side of the screen when writing which moves the page so having the ability to lock it so the page doesn't move around when writing and just using the side bar on the right to navigate pages would be useful

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Ich würde Goodnotes am Pc am liebsten für die Speicherung wichtiger Dokumente nutzen um sie immer unterwegs am Laptop dabei zu haben. Hierfür wäre eine Funktion wo man Bilder automatisch zu einer Seite machen kann Prima.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I am trying to get into online planning/ journaling and I would love to be able to angle my text, handwritten notes, or stickers at any degree!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 우선 펜 인식이 너무 안좋고 손으로 쓰는 것을 끄는 기능이 있었으면 좋겠어요 그리고 내보내기를 하니 화질이 엄청 깨지더라구요

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. More buttons for set of chosen shades of highlighter please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rendre plus fluide l’application surtout pour les zoom il y a énormément de ralentie .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Masaüstü kullanım için klavye ile not alma imkanı şart bunu kısa eklerseniz çok memnun olurum, teşekkürler...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Some other drawing softwares (including MS paint) have the option to draw straight lines by holding down shift and either touching the starting stroke point then the finishing point or automatically straightening drawn strokes when finished

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. After latest update, the note sync doesn't work between iPad and galaxy

Even link share from iPad to galaxy doesn't work. It just signs that they are preparing.....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No meu Galaxy tab a escrita com a spen está dando um atraso considerável

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would be so useful to have the opportunity to write text with the keybord, because handwriting is sometimes to slow and not very praticial.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I noticed some blurring of writing when, using my S pen. I Also noticed there was some pixels missing after zooming out.

When using the button on my S pen to switch between the pen and eraser, the app started to crash.

A video I have recorded will be attached.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My Idea for Good Notes

1. Lasso tool should only change the part that's selected not all the connected lines (give another lasso or something which can do that).

2. Offline mode will be a better change as most of the windows user don't have constant internet.

3.Give an option to pan around the document while using it (Pen off tool should be more accessible with a shortcut).

I like GoodNotes from my first use, and you are doing a great job making it cross platform which will increase the convenience while using GoodNotes.

Thank You

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice to have the option to be able to re-size the selected item etc. Example - when you make a shape, Instead of just moving it around, you can resize it, rotate it & make it bigger.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a option for dashed line and shapes and some graphs options like 1D 2D 3D graphs so students like me or some buisnessman like an architact or designer dont need to draw all the complicated shapes and structures by hand and suffer so much

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the ability to set a stabilization degree for the handwriting, similar to procreate!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I uninstalled and then reinstall again the app but nothing. after the last upgrade the app shows only a big white page. HELP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Je suis très enthousiaste à l’idée de la sortie de la version bêta de GoodNotes. L’une des principales raisons, si ce n’est la raison principale, pour laquelle je prévois de passer de OneNote à GoodNotes est la possibilité d’enregistrer l’audio du cours tout en prenant des notes. Je pense que GoodNotes a une longueur d’avance sur OneNote en ce qui concerne cette fonctionnalité. J’espère vraiment que cette option sera disponible avant le début de la rentrée scolaire en septembre 2023.

De plus, j’aimerais conserver le principe de OneNote qui consiste à avoir une grande page sur laquelle on peut importer…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Link to edit with Windows and IPad does not work: I can share a document from the IPad so I can see it on the Windows. However, the file is not updated, so if I write something in the document on the Windows, it is not visible on the IPad afterwards. Analogous in the other direction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Keep settings even after leaving the web app: it's great that you can set the pen thickness, for example, and also add your own colors. However, these settings are lost every time you close the web app. Since the app is related to the account, is it possible that these settings are saved?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?