Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2053 results found

1. There should be a feature where the user can open the camera directly from the app, and take a picture of a document or a whiteboard if they are in class.
    Then there should be a proccess similar to CamScanner, where the app attempts to automatically detect the borders of the page or the whiteboard, and clarifies text.

This should also be functional when importing photos, for tablets which don't have camera, or users who prefer to use their phones for pictures.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. This feature exists in every notes app.
    When a photo is imported you should be able to crop the part you are interested in (using a lasso tool, rectangle selector and many other selectors), and drag it as if it were a new photo.
    This is used for example when an assignment is given in a PDF file, and the user would want to crop out each question and place them at the top of each page.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have purchased the full version of the iOS/iPad OS client and I want my notes on my Apple devices to be automatically synced to my Windows and Android devices.
    I have always found your company happy to listen to consumer suggestions, and I think the following measures may help solve this problem.
    1. A goodnotes native account could be generated to make it easy to log in and sync files directly from each client.
    2、File synchronization can be done with third-party services such as Apple iCloud or Microsoft OneDrive, so that goodnotes does not have to build its own…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I use a drawing tablet and I've realized that sometimes when I am scrolling the app does not allow me to write after the scrolling of the page has stabilized. (Especially when I am moving across different pages) Instead of writing, the page is moved, even though I am in pen mode. I usually have to click on another mode for example the selection tool and click back to the pen for the issue to be resolved. Additionally, we should not be allowed to highlight things in the header and footer. When I am writing sometimes I apparently highlight things…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 삼성노트에서 필기한 파일을 굿노트에 불러오고, 불러와진 파일을 편집 가능하게 해 주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It is great that now we can export our notebooks! But then just now I was thinking that it would be really useful to be able to, for example, export only the current page, or manually select the pages you want to be exported.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Some of my worksheets wont render correctly once uploaded and opened in good notes for windows. Maybe you could work on high-quality rendering of the worksheets.

In the example I uploaded, you can see that some of the lines don´t render in correctly and wont allow me to correctly analyse the given questions.

Apart from that the Windows Version is pretty sufficient so far.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. when you export a Notebook in pdf the pdf is in a very low quality. Also for some notebooks the export function doesn't work, i leave a screenshot

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I'm really enjoying Goodnotes for Android so far, but one thing I'd love is to be able to switch the position of or minimize the page selection sidebar (the area with the page previews that you can scroll through). As a left-handed person, my arm rests on it while I write and I end up accidentally changing pages rather than writing. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The ability to customize the button on an S pen to change it to other tools. It can be activated by clicking the button more than 1 time (in addition to pressing and holding for the eraser tool). For example, if a user clicks the button twice, the pen would automatically turns into a lasso tool or highlighter or etc. Essentially, more options for us!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 파일 불러오는것과 들어가서 화면 나오는데 시간 좀 걸린다.(렉이 너무 심하다)
    다른 앱들은 펜 버튼 누르면 지워지는데 이 앱에서는 안되서 아쉽다.
    펜 굵기가 한정적이라서 불편하다.
    아직 페이지 이동,복사 등등이 없어서 그런지 좋다고 할 수가 없다.
    폴더 만드는것이 없어서 불편하다.
    텍스트 입력하는 부분이 없다.
    사진 자르기가 없어서 사진 불러오기전에 미리 잘라놓고 사용하는게 불편하다.
    이렇게 불편한 부분이 많으면 플렉슬 노트 사용하는게 좋은 것 같다.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Would like to see more support for oneplus pad like pressure sensitivity and using the side button for the eraser

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Use of numbers above a laptop keyboard as shortcuts for menu items will be great! For example:
    if I press 1, pen is selected;
    If i press 2, eraser is selected, and so on.
    This will make it smoother!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It should work without signing in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I liked the ink pen with variable width. But after we draw straight line using shortcut, its width becomes the same. Please remove that.
    It will look more natural.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The tab at the left it's annoying for left handwriters,if it is possible to move to the write or minimize it ,could be great.

Also, seems a little bit laggy while using buttons,like selecting a pen,or the wideness of it, in general, it seems laggy.

It is a beta version ,so it's understandable that some features are not quite sharp:)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Looks like I've seen a function like this but not sure if it's a goodnote function or not. But if there is, it will be very convenient. Moreover, the deletion function by pressing Spen button, you should have this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. it will be better if goodnotes web has a search button for searching words, because It will be easier for me to search for words through my file. Thanks in advance

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?