Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

264 results found

1. Link to edit with Windows and IPad does not work: I can share a document from the IPad so I can see it on the Windows. However, the file is not updated, so if I write something in the document on the Windows, it is not visible on the IPad afterwards. Analogous in the other direction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. We can see that the text on the screen has abnormal shadows and cannot be resolved by refreshing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Pretty disappointing that I cannot insert a powerpoint or MS words, it can only insert PDF where as one note can open all Microsoft product as well as PDF.

Beta version only allow drawing but nothing can be type on created file.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 안드로이드용 굿노트가 생긴것은 매우 좋습니다
    하지만 pdf 용량이 100mb를 넘으면 안되는 제한이 안좋고 삼성 탭의 s펜 버튼 기능이 눌러서 쓰면 지우개 기능을 하도록 하는것이 좋을거 같습니다.
    또한 지우개를 사용 하였을때 너무 버벅거리고 쓸때도 버벅거림이 있습니다
    최적화 되었으면 좋겠습니다

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. While working with a pdf with a lot of pages, its uncomfortable to look for the last page i was working on. It would be great if a notebook opens up on the last edited page.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Being able to scan documents and import them to good notes. Also being able to export it as a good notes file or pdf

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Because the functionality is so incredibly limited, I'm guessing the beta was released just to see what the interest level was.

I would suggest adding far more features so that we can really get excited about having the full version, just like the iOS one. You could set up pre-orders even!

The beta does not give me any incentive to want to switch from my current pdf markup app. From what I've seen others do with the iOS version though, I would switch in a heartbeat if this version were anything like that.

Give us something to get excited about…

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to upload larger documents than 100 MB. For students, we like our books in pdf forms to be able to highlight and write in the textbooks. Love my Goodnotes on my iPad.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Could the topics, pages or any item on the page, with some kind of address, or link. Same as Notion do. With this, we can refference some page or topic and create hiperlink to just click and go.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. TO SEE THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOLDER WISE AS IT IS DONE IN APP. RECTANGULAR SELECTION IS ALSO MORE HANDY TO SELECT A PART OF PDF/IMAGE AND CROPPING THE IMAGE WITH MULTIPLE OPTION.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Currently, importing pdfs is only possible outside of already created notebooks.
    I would, however, like to import it directly into my notebook. Thats only possible for pictures tho

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want to import multiple PDFs in a single notebook and also it would be great to reorder pages by click and drag option.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This feature exists in every notes app.
    When a photo is imported you should be able to crop the part you are interested in (using a lasso tool, rectangle selector and many other selectors), and drag it as if it were a new photo.
    This is used for example when an assignment is given in a PDF file, and the user would want to crop out each question and place them at the top of each page.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need the option to download my notebooks as a PDF to print them out. Also it would be nice to choose which size the paper has. For example DIN A4.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Almost every time I open a PDF to read and annotate, I forget it defaults to edit mode, and I draw a big line from trying to scroll down the page.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please allow imported PDF documents that have hyperlinks to transfer to Windows like it does Apple iOS.

I have made a digital planner which works perfectly across my Apple devices but my friend using the planner on her Windows Surface Pro cannot use the hyperlinked tabs etc.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It failed to open .goodnotes files from my iPad and says "unsupported document". Then I tried loading them in PDF formats but there were bugs when I tried to add a new page in that PDF file. It does not add a new plank page and duplicate the last page instead. Also, all became non-editable on Windows even when I set them as editable PDFs during export.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Other note-taking apps that I prefer for editing and annotating PDF files (Foxit PDF Reader, for example) automatically detect word boundaries, making it very convenient and easy to highlight desired sections of text. This is a must-have for me besides the free hand highlighting feature you already have.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Export Annotations Only.
    Highlighted text and Annotation and other linked text to be separately exported into Editable PDF format.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think it's important to put PDFs as a whole side into goodnotes

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 13 14