Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1980 results found

1. There should aso be different fonts

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Ability to drag and drop images from chrome or samsung browser seamlessly

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In addition to the recommendations for the delete button for comments, the options to share and edit should would be great also

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. the ability of using different types of fonts is super important and should definitely be added like the IOS version!! pleaseee

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When in vertical mode we do not see the page manager and its like a piece of paper. It'd be the same thing for horizontal and the page would fill in the space automatically. To summon the page manager there be a button maybe to the left of the menus 3 dots.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I use a number of files within files. It would be nice to Duplicate folders instead of just notebooks.

Example:
    International- European Mkt- Germany - Projects- contacts- zoning- follow ups, etc.......
    International- Asian Market- Shanghai- Projects- contacts- zoning- follow ups, etc.......
    Domestic- Southeast - Georgia- Projects- contacts- zoning- follow ups, etc.......

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to copy-paste the text please make it possible for galaxy tab user. I think it works on i-pad but samsung don't ...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be brilliant to create pop-ups explaining what each tool are when hoovering over them. This coulld be as simple as the name of the tool or a bit more detailed to explain what the tool can do.

PS: I'm a first user and found it not that straightforward to understand all the tools capabilities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. be able to change the font, I would like to have a selection of fonts with which I can choose the one that suits me best

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The ability of using fonts is super important and should definitely be added

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Windows 11 offers a tablet mode to improve ease of use with touchscreens. Maybe you could consider making the app react to the tablet mode, it would make it fell much more integrated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. this has happen 3 times within fifteen and is very annoying especially since I write in cursive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Pens don't have a cursor on the paper so it'd be aesthetically better to not see it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Spend some more time to give the app a more refined look. Currently it looks like the iOS version with some subtle differences. I would personally wish for something that uses Windows 11 design language, like the approach Meta took with Whatsapp for Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Laser pointer (trail) is a bit uncomfortable. What I mean by that is that the writing is not as smooth as the regular pen tool. When we write alphabets using that, it kind of distorts it. I don't know how to put in words but you may please try writing words using that tool and you might yourself find what I am trying to say. Have a great day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Samsung Notes has a feature I called "writing pad" which I find very useful. It zooms in a single line of the page, allowing you to write with more precision without having to zoom in the whole thing. Also, it automatically moves the pad when you write after a certain adjustable limit, as seen in the video.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We don't have set pens, and most of the work has to be cut and pasted. Need better options on text selections (text color, Style, etc.) with cut-and-paste options. Also, any stylist would have to be taken under advisement. Everything is touch activated so it's very difficult to hewn in on using features... Please be aware these are two different platforms without the solicitation of Apple. This is a much-needed app for the Windows community please keep up the great work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. It should be stable as ios and the line should support the pen
    Support s-pen too

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)