Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2034 results found

1. Really not a fan of the blue at the top, i find it super distracting, something more neutral/options for colour settings would be great

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. and quick notes into a folder for better organization. being able to cope from one notebook page to and being able to copy from another app or internet and paste

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Habilitar a funcionalidade de conjunto de estudos (flashcards, set of studies) também para windows ou a possibilidade de partilhar ligação para colaborador dessa ferramenta, pois é uma funcionalidade incrível e que ajuda muito nos estudos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. After using the pen and I want to erase some mistakes, I press the pen’s button to erase, but it does not move to the pen to write. It remains in eraser mode and does not move, and this is very annoying and sometimes accompanied by lagging.

please help us for this problem❤️

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Be able to send an image to the background so you can write or highlight on top or send an image to the foreground so that way you can layer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Would be great if drawing a smooth wave wouldn’t snap into a zig zag line all the time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Es wäre schön wenn es eine Modus gäbe in dem die Seiten neu geordnet werden können, um diesem Modus zu erleichtern könnte man kurzfristig die Bearbeitung deaktivieren

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. It is amazing app on IPad but a lot need to be done in Android devices.
    In Android it crash a lot, most of the features work for a short time, you have to close the app and open it again to make it work which is a pain. It is an unfortunate that Android users are not able to use it as IPad users.
    I have update it, or update my Samsung S8 tablet. Non of them fix the problems.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Firstly, I don't mean the scrolling direction for pages.

When scrolling with the mouse wheel, it normally scrolls up and down, but never left or right.

I use a PC without a touchscreen (I use a drawing tablet). So to move, I have to resort to using a mouse wheel (So I don't have to disable writing). But the problem is I can't scroll horizontally (left and right) when I zoom in a lot.

So please add a feature to scroll horizontally with the mouse wheel while holding Shift. Similar to how it works on websites.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Just like the Title suggested, Please make the notebook tittle the name of the exported PDF. This will help with organization of said PDF's. Also, allowing where to send that PDF will be awesome. Since it will save steps if the file is meant to go to Google Drive instead of the device storage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be amazing if you could implement an real scanning feature so that people like me that still get non digital copies could properly scan them and edit them in Goodnotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. when using with surface pen it should work better, if i'm using eraser it should swap to eraser tool then when i'm using pen it should swap auto without a single touch on menu bar in Goodnote 6.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Actually you offer an annual subscription or it would be fine if you offer one time payment too like ios version.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. being able to crop the photos, set their transparency (sometimes I want to write or mark things over a photo), and edit them in different ways.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 윈도우 버전 굿노트 앱에서 한글 텍스트 입력 시에 IOS 버전에서는 띄어쓰기가 반영되지 않습니다. 즉, 윈도우 버전에서 '아버지가 방에 들어가셨다.'를 입력하면 iOS버전에서는 '아버지가방에들어가셨다.'와 같이 띄어쓰기가 반영되지 않은 채 보입니다. 해결 부탁드립니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The iOS version allows you to jump to any page from the outline, but the windows version requires scrolling or specifying the number of pages from the preview screen. It would be more convenient if it is possible to jump to any page from the outline.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Just like the iOS version :)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please make it possible to export files as photos, as well as export individual pages

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't change the text font T.T on surface

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?