Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2182 results found

1. I would like to have a shortcut action to add pages to a new or existing document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please I NEED Goodnotes on my Pixel Tablet

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. I think it could be a good idea to add a way to save more than one text styling maybe save up to 10 at a time. I know that I use different fonts and different sizes on different areas of my notebook so to be able to name that style and click it post on that page would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. pls add bookmarks that shows the table of contents same with apple

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being able to mark and keep score of items you have taped whether you remembered it correctly or forgot it. Its like keeping track of items in your notes that you remember accurately and also seeing parts where you forgot. Its like a feature for active recalling that you can directly do on your notes with the tape without having to retype it in a flashcard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When you disable the Surface Keyboard the Slim Pen has a huge delay, please fix that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The degree of zooming can be specified directly, for example by typing digits in a field. This would help a lot with navigation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would love if Goodnotes could implement a feature to neaten handwriting so that the handwriting would be inline, look neat and you could edit, erase and move individual words normally which you cannot do easily when converting handwriting to text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I try to save a custom colour in the typing feature or edit a default colour it will revert back to the original colours when I click out of it. Would love if the custom colours would save in the same way they do for the drawing tool. Add on: I would love if you could save a colour pallet of custom colours that would sync across all tools and typing features

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Be able to sync with Google calender amd drive

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Inserting picture window need to be increased. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Compatibility with Android devices that have a stylus, like Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy 24 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 5/6.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What is your opinion on incorporating the option to customize the order of Outlines, either by a custom order, alphabetically, or by date? This feature would be a valuable addition to GoodNotes, particularly for my personal use. Another suggestion is to allow the renaming of favorites and organizing them in a manner similar to Outlines. merge fruit
    Since this is something the user chooses, not the document, I think it would be a good idea 🙂

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I cannot move the page in the page moving option by entering the desired page. Once I change the page number and press enter , page number is selected again , and no change.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In the PC version, there could be a fully complete typing mode, for those who only use the keyboard, also including a text marker suitable for the mouse, so that there is no distortion in the text marking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Selective and entire page eraging option shall be useful with option for pen, marker and tape.

Really thank for Good note improvement

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. if you draw something, and then you want to mirror it (flip it about and axis and keep it the same size. Also if you draw something and want to lock the scale and then rotate it so it stays the same size (right now rotate manipulates the scale at the same time)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the view mode, two page view opotion need to be added . This shall be very useful for quick reading with more information.

In the edit page mode, increasing and decreasing the page mode shall be very useful to easily find the specific page and check required content.

Moving to the specific page function shall be very useful to easily move to the desired page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?