Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2183 results found

1. i would love to be able to have multiple notebooks open at the same time, as a student who would use this app both to take notes and to do homework on the same notebook, it would be a hassle to do a problem and scroll up to my notes every single time instead of being able to have it side by side, similar to the ios version

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Sometimes need a switch between offline and online mode, with offline mode all pages should be loaded faster and no need to sync

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The file created when exporting into PDF is very large (18 MB). Not sure why. I had to compress it with a PDF tool and got 500kB only. Is there a better way to export as PDF?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fare una app anche per smartphone così da renderla un agenda universale con però tutte le.funzionalità splendide che ha l'app ios ad esempio la possibilità di prendere solo una parte dell'immagine, cambiare font per la scrittura, passaggio da scrittura a mano a testo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This feature exists in every notes app.
    When a photo is imported you should be able to crop the part you are interested in (using a lasso tool, rectangle selector and many other selectors), and drag it as if it were a new photo.
    This is used for example when an assignment is given in a PDF file, and the user would want to crop out each question and place them at the top of each page.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. make it compatability whit another Android devices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. direkt PDF Import in ein geöffnetes Notizbuch, kein Internetzwang! also Offline Bearbeitung möglich und manuelle Datensicherung ggf. nach Zeitplan

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I like the look of my handwritten notes, but sometimes there is just too much to write out and it takes hours. Being able to upload my handwriting template or being able to change the text to a less basic font would be very helpful.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. so they don't move around or get tapped accidentally... i love adding a lot of images to my notes via the image adder but then they don't stay in place or i accidentally move them by tapping them... i know i can turn off the 'writing' mode and use read-only but it happens while i write notes and my wrist/palm touches the image.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can't select text on pdf uploaded on goodnotes and idk why, I purchased an annual plan for windows even having the permanent purchase from iOS account. I quite angry tbh.

Please add the searching text an select text pls

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Eraser options, so I can use my S Pen Button to switch from Pen to Eraser, the same way it works withsa samsung notes version

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update for Windows with all features from IOS.
    Search in documents, learnset, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Would be amazing to include eye dropper tool for selecting color from pdf or images!

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability of use different fonts either from the app or import your own download, so that it is equilibrio to IOS versión.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hyperlinks doesnt work after last update.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ページの外ではペンでも移動可能にしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I wanted to snipp out a short part of my essay and copy it to another page, as I wanted to paste it to the page the whole programme freezed. I was tapping and nothing happened except the switching of the tool but I couldn't write or paste anything onto the page or switch the page or move it. So I restarted the app and as I went into my notebook for my essay the whole page was cleared, the whole essay was gone, irrevocable. And that's not the first bug I noticed, for example when you select something and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Im experiencing lag while writing with my stylus it wasn't there earlier it started after addition of more colors by you for pen and highlighter (version71707) thnx for adding more colors ❤️

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?