Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Every time that i click to write a new paragraph, i need to change the size of the letter 24 to 18 (size that i use). Make enable to define our default size.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. in my windows version the laser would've stayed for a second even if I tap again but now it instantly disappear when I tap again, this is a huge problem when writing a quick note
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Al crear un comentario no es posible borrarlo en el caso de que te hayas equivocado, arreglad eso, por favor

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Set a costum deafult Text size and color

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Many digital stickers, labels etc that I download from the Etsy store come with a good notes preloaded sticker book. I would like to be able to utilize that instead of having to use all individual pngs. It would be amazing to have a side by side feature where I could just drag and drop out of a nice and neat organized sticker book that was already put together for me when I downloaded it

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I share an IOS notebook, all of my Full Text Typing is missing in the web app - I need to be able to see that as 90% of my IOS notes are created with Full Text Typing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Hand Tool with Space Bar: It would be great if you could add an option to activate the hand tool by pressing the space bar.

2. Sticker Scrolling Issue: I’ve noticed that horizontal scrolling for stickers isn’t working. If it could be fixed, that would be awesome! (This is less of a priority for me.)

3. Shortcut for Laser Tool: Could we get a shortcut for the laser tool? It would be fantastic if users could also customize their own shortcuts.

4. Text Color Preservation: It would be really helpful if text color could be preserved just like text size.

5. Zoom with Mouse…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Just add the functionality of being able to change fonts.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When writing in text i can only change the size and boldness of words. It would be really good to change the colour of the words when writing titles with it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Since this is the windows/pc version, it's understandable that not everyone has touch screens or Wacoms wherein they can write texts using the pen with the same experience when they use ipad. Even if they do, it's not a guarantee that users have great or cute handwriting themselves.

Since adding texts is available, I am suggesting that there would be multiple available fonts to choose from and also have the user have the ability to use fonts that are already installed in their own computers, or just add one to the app. This way, people can add texts to their…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to do as much as we can like record just like the iOS version, create folders, add templates, etc... synchronization between iPad and Windows account.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I think there should be a sizing scale for the pen sizes so you can use the same size consistently

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When I was using buidt-in wrting app in interactive whiteboards, I felt these apps are always so close but I can't write or teach smoothly.

However, GoodNotes 6 is only compatible with Samsung tablet.

If there is GoodNotes on some interactive whiteboard such as BenQ, that would be so cool! Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. With the ReMarkable 2 I was able to be on a webpage and click the print and in the print destination dropdown, one option was 'read on ReMarkable'. It would then save the pdf version and put it in the main folder. Simple and easy. I still cannot find a way to do something like that in GoodNotes for Windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Not Able to delete Comments Once Added in One file.
    If i need to delete comment than goodnotes force me to delete entire file.
    Plz Add Possibility to delete Comments from files.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can't delete comment

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to change the topbar and tab colour to dark, light or any other colour the user chooses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Today no possibility for a search facture.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. You can currently (as of may 5th) copy and paste what you have written within a notebook. But the clipboard isn’t saved for when you switch notebooks, which would be a great feature if you want to copy a diagram or description between notebooks.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?