Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Like croping a picture but it just gets seperated on the line, Like with scissors in real life. We had to assign words to pictures and they were all on the same paper.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great to have the ability to delete multiple pages of a PDF at once (eg batch) rather than having to delete them one by one

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I open a document and scroll with one finger it draws. When I tap with my stylus (spen) on the paper and then use my finger to scroll, it works and doesn't draw anymore.
    So basically to get palm rejection I need to tap my stylus on the paper.

Maybe it's better to have a dedicated palm rejection button in a settings menu.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a lock button to freeze page layout when writing. Too many times the page is moving during note taking.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It is boring to click first on the TEXT symbol on top if I want to delete a text object. If I want to delete a picture I need to click on the picture symbol first. Why don't you add a simple arrow you can use to point to an object (text, picture, etc.) an the you click the DEL key. Have a look at Google Jamboard which is easy to handle in such things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. please please please make that we can convert our handwriting to text

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I want to move the slides for different pages but it is not available on android version. Thus, I am requesting to add the function to move slides.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Some of us doesn't have good handwriting but we want to make aesthetic notes so we would want to change fonts to make our notes prettier. Please you've to introduce this feature!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. please please please update the app to have hyperlinks for the pc I purchased planners and notebooks to be able to use the hyperlinks
    it makes using the app much harder and inconvenient.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be able to link stickers or images to another place or page within the same notebook (or even a different notebook if possible!).

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please provide good notes for xavomi pad6, xavomi app is not at all good , so it will be great if you provide it for budget friendly xavomi pad wit all features which you provide for Apple products

Hope goodnotes will

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. be able to change the font, I would like to have a selection of fonts with which I can choose the one that suits me best

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The app is okayish now...but can be made more better.Better would be to make it liken the ios version for whatever it takes.The app is too much laggy now.Dcumemts aren't easily accessible.Please work on it before launching the main version.Eager to try the new version!!!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to be able to click a file from the file explorer window, have it open in Goodnotes, and have all of my edits savable directly to the file in its location in the file explorer. This would be a useful feature for college students, academics, and anyone else who regularly reads PDF files.

Otherwise Goodnotes needs some kind of file organization system rather than all of my potentially thousands of imported PDFs on the same scrollable page. I could make Goodnotes work if I could make a folder for every class or project.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I need an app for my android phone too, not just my tablet.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice if one side was fixed when resizing the image.

Right now, one side is not fixed, which is inconvenient when editing photos.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. As with Word, be able to write a text with a keyboard on a whole page and format it. (I think the IOS version can do this too)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 이미지에서 마음에 안드는부분이나 거기만 오리고싶은 부분이 있는데 편집할수있는 기능이 없어서요.....따로 자를수있게 만들어주세요

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great if you could download entire folders. A backup in a cloud for Windows would also be useful, for example in OneDrive

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to see and come back to previous versions of your documents, in case data is lost or there is a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?