Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Just, let me know when you can finally use hyperlinks.
    So that I can actually use this app. Waiting for the day the update comes but never happens.

Also Insert & organize your own stickers, thanks.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add a function where you can customize gestures like tap with two fingers to undo or double tap to undo or you can swipe left to undo or like double tap to switch between tools. something like this

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Letters become hazy and crashhes, i have to exit and re-enter and stops the flow of my work!!!
    WORKING ON IT FROM HP SPECTRA AND i DONT KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS plss fix it ASAP

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We need the ability to duplicate pages with links in tack. I have a planner that allows me to duplicate the day pages but when I do that none of the links work on the duplicated page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have a Galaxy Tab S7. When pressing its stylus button, instead of changing to eraser mode, it starts drawing (It draws even if I'm only hovering the stylus over the screen)

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it available for the most android phone, not just android tablet.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have a planner that comes with Goodnotes files format that are basically stickers and pictures. When I import, it does not work. I get unsupported file format. Can we have the ability to read all types of files, especially Goodnotes files?

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am really sad that the Goodnotes for android is indeed a web app, please change this immediately🫶🏻

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Have more color variety within pen options. Just as on the iOS, you have more than 3 options to choose on the selected colors.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I need to write with my keyboard on the computer, so, if you can add the text tool it would be awesome.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please put a toll in to Export the Pages you have written. It would be nice if i can write in this app and send it as pdf to Friends of something like that.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello, I would like to see if they would introduce a "write mode". You could then choose between writing with the pen and writing with the keyboard in the top bar, just like in iOS.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. let's just embrace the android and use the button as an eraser, like in any other notes application.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Export a single or multiple pages (not whole notebook) as a PDF and share via email or or text. This is possible in the old iPad versions and super useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Double tap to fit width, so it is easier to start the annotation rather manually zooming to fit screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. App really slows down after 2 pages of hand writing. Letters start appearing slowly, hand writing pops up instead of being smooth. And I doubt it's my tablet that is slow.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. The idea for the Windows ver:
    It is pretty helpful if the OCR function is allowed on the Windows app.
    Right now, it is difficult for users to copy or select any sentences (even alphabet sentences) on the documents.
    As available on the iOS version, can this be considered as a full function on the Windows version?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am using goodnote for the first time on ios, I feel happy with the various features given on ios. When I switched to Samsung tablet for some reason after knowing goodnote is on android. I realized that the s-pen feature is not fully applicable I expect there are standard features that can manage the s-pen such as palm rejection, middle button configuration and so on. Can be enabled in the next goodnote updates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?