Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. Give more writing utensil options such as pencils and a paint brush. Also, add more default colors or make the color customizing function a but more user-friendly. When I tried to use the color customization function, I found it difficult to find the exact color that I needed. More highligher color options would also be great!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Il faudrait rajouter des polices différentes pour l’écriture numérique : time new roman, comic sans MS, arial,...

La possibilité de transformer une éciture manuscrite en écriture numérique serait aussi un plus.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great if we have add buttons for color on tool bar like ios

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I can see the cursor slipping out and away from the nib of my pen as I write. Calibration is necessary so that marks appear where they are intended.

When I zoom in I should be able to lock the page to that zoom level so that it doesn't change when I get a notification or place my palm on the page to continue writing.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PLEASE, Add the possibility to change the color of the writing with the lasso

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently, GoodNotes is web based and more like a cloud-based service.

This needs to change. It needs to become a native Windows app that runs natively on Windows instead through some hoops in order to make it run in a browser and then create some kind of GUI for it to make it look like a native app.

Add more features like on Apple iPad, inserting and exporting PDF's and pictures, make it cross-platform at least through the browser so people can access their notes on their phones and different devices. More colors like on the iPad.

As many others…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add annotation on separate layers without changing original content
    • Hide or show layers independently
    • Rearrange layers
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. messy handwriting leads to messy notes! but this cannot be the reason responsible for ruining goodnotes experience ! so it is heartily requested to add this feature to windows along with magnifying option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Add audio and tape feature like notability

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make ctrl-scroll to zoom in and out feel more smooth than current Goodnote in windows

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Beta versions of app having bugs like stuck while scrolling and missing many features of my ios tab. I'm using samsung tab s8+ having powerful hardware configuration, So please improve your software as fluent of ios tab with all that feature including sharing file in pdf or goodnotes formats so that we can export or import goodnotes file between ios and android, please consider this. I'm doctor and this app is very helpful for me and all medicos. since long time I'm using goodnote5.
    Love from India 🇮🇳

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 베타버전이라서 그런건지는 모르겠는데
    글씨 쓸 때마다도 렉이 걸려서
    글씨도 제가 쓴대로 써지지도 않아요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Currently less is 25%, please make available also lower (as example 10%, 15%, 20%) because different sizes of pages may be and then no 1 page can be seen on window at once but it's necessary to scrool for one page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be nice if we could move images backward or to the front

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice to be able to custom the thickness of the pen and highligher rather than the 3 pre defined thickness already available, just like the ios version. Other interesting customization option is the hability to save custom colors of the writing tools as presets.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cross planform synchronization. I would like to log in through an apple account and not windows

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I wish there was a way to see the outline or add tabs that could link to another page, or a way to link a page to through textboxes.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. The app needs all the features the iPhone app has, the beta feels like it was rushed and half done. The beta is comparable to the paint apps you get automatically with a laptop. To make it feel less like that a text option needs to be added and the a feature to input diagrams and pictures.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?