Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. Allow ability to set default color of text box (ie. if you are typing on an uploaded pdf you don't want the text to always switch back to black, being able to set it as a blue/white/more readable colour would stop you having to change it all the time)
    2. Ability to edit pdf page/slide order. ie. Being able to move page 7 to the position above page 5
    3. Ability for highlighter to lock on to text from uploaded pdfs for ease of highlighting.
    4. Ability to insert filled boxes and shapes to facilitate readability of text
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  1. There is lag while taking hand written notes there is less no of feature since its beta. It felt somewhat smooth

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2. S펜으로 필기하는데 펜 반응속도가 너무 느립니다 고쳐주세요

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When i hit backspace, it leaves very faint but annoying marks that erase when additional text is typed. The following attachment has been edited to make the marks more prominent

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 텍스트 영어만 되는데, 한국어도 지원 할수 있게 해주시면 감사하겠습니다

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Plz add vedio recording feature with facecam like loom app this will help teacher and professors to make next level educational lecture

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Latency is lower than that of OneNote, which is built into Windows, and there is a bug that causes the hassle of pressing the pen to write again after using the eraser button of the pen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There are cases where handwriting disappears when a Good Note is accidentally terminated. I think it would be good to take measures to back up. thank you to make Good Note for us.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It will be good if there was a screenshot using the Trap like Noteshelf

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There's been multiple posts about updates and added features. Every time I run to the play store and update, excited to try out the new features. Not one single update has added any any features. Where are the updates? Where are the features?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hand palm rejection pleasee

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. the windows beta version the typing function can add diffirent font option such as comic sans ,times new roman and etc in the future.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tabs of pages will be positioned on the right side of the screen and less sensitivity of the left side of the screen (at most 1/4 of the left side of screen)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There is some lag and not good quality of expression of scan pdf file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have the ability to embed youtube videos, and desmos.com graphs within a note

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I moved my handwritten text using lasso tool to the previous page, my text disappeared.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 페이지를 잘못 추가 했을때 지우는 방법이 나와 있지 않나 사용에 어려움이 있고 펜의 색상을 추가 하는곳이 밖에 나와 있어 찾기도 어렵고 살짝 불편했습니다. 하지만 책커버 부분에서 원하는 디자인이 있어 기뻤고 가로세로 버전이있어 편리했습니다.또한 페이지를 볼 때 다른 페이지가 보여 살짝 정신이 없었고 필기 하는 부분에 있어서 상짝 거슬렸습니다. 오늘 처음 사용해보는 거지만 정식으로 나오면 자주 이용할 것 같고 필기 하는 부분에 있어서는 다른 앱보다는 편한것 같습니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Everytime I stop learning my flashcards in ministure mode, it doesnt save where i stopped. If I start learning again, it will only call up the ones I didnt got called up the last time I learned the flashcards, but not those who I got called up, but didnt remembered.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I am using it on my ipad and iphone and it would be great for the workflow to have the ios appss linked to the windows version on the computer!!! Otherwise i can't use this computer version...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?