Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2187 results found

1. I selected A3 checkered paper and it kind of bugged. The lining on one part of the paper is more light than the other and it's laggy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I have a note for a planner, and due to hyperlinking, I want it to scroll horizontally. However, when I have another tab open, I prefer the scrolling to be vertical.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Currently there is no way to get to the open documents window from the file explorer other than opening an already open file of opening another one.
    Needs to be a button somewhere to get back to the open documents screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be nice to have options to change the fonts in the math editor like how it is possible to do so in Microsoft word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Need shortcuts for typography options for subscript and superscript.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Synchronization with Dropbox is a lot better than iCloud or Google. Dropbox has a better document service and it's already cross platform. This service is available in iOS app so it must be add to Android. With that, I will use Good Notes on my eInk Boox tablet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. This feature has been available on the iOS version for a long time, and when I tried it on my friend's iPad, it was the main reason I decided to purchase GoodNotes.
    I was shocked to find out that it is not available on the Android version. I definitely won't renew my subscription if this feature is still missing when it's up for renewal next summer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Mejoraría muchísimo la aplicación si se pudiera cambiar el orden de las páginas de un documento y se pudiera tener varias pestañas con diferentes documentos abiertos, como y se puede en iOS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Include the tool for recording small tapes in different parts of a document, as in PowerPoint presentations, in which you can listen to a different recording in each slide. Same idea, but adding a sticker, for example, in a specific part of your work which you can be able to listen to while studying with your IPad once you click on it, for instance. The recording tool for the whole document is good, but being able to record just a smaller tape for a specific part of your studying material, would be awesome, too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I NEED and I BEG for justified paragraphs as in Microsoft Word or any other writing tool. We can just left or right-justify, even centered, but no one thought about being able to justify it in both sides, like fully-justify it, to look at our text like a square. It gives my texts an awful view when printed because there are some sentences that end in a different space than the sentence below. To be well-understood, I have attached a Microsoft Word photo with the selected tool I refer to. Thank you in advanced (but please, include this).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. like take any new feature should not cost money because students cant pay. it should be free as it is for educational puposes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I really need convertion tool for this app. I live to use IT i paid for subscription and i Want to have full version just like ios users. I NEED IT ASAP!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Selecting multiple elements when emptying trash. Currently you need to delete element by element which is not standard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Seria muito bom se conseguíssemos colocar linhas numeradas/ ou com aqueles pontinhos automaticamente como se fosse uma lista
    também opção de tipo de letra, como título, subtítulo e texto normal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. What I want the most is to reorder the pages. And I think it would be convenient to have multiple page choices, multiple notes floating, full page views, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Nas versões Android e Windows, a função não faz a busca da palavra e vai de encontro com os resultados.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. So that it's possible to use more colors like in the IOS version, that more colors can be used at the same time and you don't have to search for the hex code to get your colors back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I‘d like to be able to add keywords or other notes as a comment or sticky note (from the new update) without having to scroll through the entire notebook to find them (it is especially tedious if a notebook has 50+ pages). It would be nice to be able to search for a specific comment or sticky note or have an option to see easily where those comments/sticky notes have been placed. With both the sticky notes and the comments I think it would be nice to perhaps have like a sidebar where you can read them without actually having…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?