Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7213 results found

1. I would like to be able to talk and my voice to be converted to my handwriting in PDF annotated pages in GoodNotes. This feature would be something that none of the similar applications support and would really streamline putting our thoughts onto the digital paper with our own handwriting.
    Regards,
    Ali

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When you are writing to convert to text it will not match what I capitalize. Only the leading letter of the sentence or phrase.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can't edit the iPad notes on the Windows PC because GoodNotes Windows doesn't sync with iOS.

Maybe it's possible to implement a system where users can sync their notes between GoodNotes client using other cloud storage platforms (OneDrive, GDrive etc.)

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to request the addition of a feature in Goodnotes 6 that allows users to apply the AI-enhanced handwriting to correctly spelled words, not just the misspelled ones that are automatically corrected by the current "Spellcheck" function. The existing AI-powered writing aid significantly improves legibility while maintaining the writer's unique style, but currently activates only when a spelling mistake is made. Introducing an opt-in setting to extend this AI-enhancement to all handwritten words, regardless of their spelling accuracy, would offer users the benefit of consistently legible and polished notes, thereby enriching the overall Goodnotes 6 experience.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have changed my Tablet from iPad to Lenovo Tap and I can't download it on the new tablet. I think, it is helpful if Goodnotes also support Android and not just ios

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I love using GoodNotes for taking notes in school and I think it would be a good feature to add the possibility of scanning a formula using the AI from PhotoMath to solve a equation and give the answer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dear team,

I would like to suggest an enhancement to your tool’s functionality that I believe would significantly enrich the user experience. Would it be possible to implement a feature that allows users to highlight or select a specific text and, with a simple click, set it as the title of a summary? Additionally, it would be extremely helpful if, upon performing this action, the user could view a list of titles already created for summaries, thus avoiding duplications.

Another valuable feature would be the ability to standardize the text of the summaries, including options to change the text to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In addition, I would like the ability to round the corners and mask the shape of a heart or circle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. One should be able to go back to the original page after clicking a hyperlink in a PDF file. This is necessary when annotating some long PDF files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Looking for a top MLM software company in Texas? Look no further! Our cutting-edge MLM software solutions are tailored to meet your business needs. Boost your network marketing success with our innovative tools. Contact us today! https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Texas/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TravelpdAPI is a leading travel portal development company that specializes in creating comprehensive, user-friendly travel portals for travel agencies, tour operators, and online businesses. We offer customized solutions, advanced technology integration, user-centric design, comprehensive features, reliable security, and ongoing support and maintenance. The development process includes consultation, requirement analysis, design and development, testing, quality assurance, deployment, training, and post-deployment support. Our goal is to revolutionize the travel experience and boost business growth.
    https://www.travelpdapi.com/travel-portal-development-company-in-bangladesh/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MLM Software Company in Mongolia offers top-tier MLM software development services, tailored to meet unique business needs. Our experienced developers offer customizable solutions, advanced features, security, and a user-friendly interface. We prioritize security, reliability, and user experience. The development process includes consultation, design, development, testing, quality assurance, deployment, training, and post-deployment support. Our team of skilled developers in Mongolia is dedicated to enhancing your MLM business with state-of-the-art software.
    https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Mongolia/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please add more languages, like slovak

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MLM Software Developers in Italy offers expert MLM software development solutions in Italy, focusing on empowering businesses with cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. Our team of skilled developers collaborates with clients to understand their unique needs and objectives. Our software features customizable, advanced features, scalable solutions, robust security measures, a user-friendly interface, multi-language support, and comprehensive training and support. With years of experience, innovation, and customer satisfaction, we help businesses achieve their goals and achieve success in network marketing.
    https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Italy/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please consider adding the option to just record audio without stroke links. Just an on/off toggle option for this would suffice.

I personally never rely on this feature. Also these days Goodnotes has been crashing a lot during audio recording (even though I’m using iPad Pro M2 which should be pretty competent), and when I reopen the app the recording is lost, which is quite an inconvenience. So I wonder if turning it off would help prevent the app from crashing, and maybe reduce file size as a bonus.

Much appreciated if you could consider this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Travel software development is a crucial aspect of the travel industry, offering innovative solutions for travel agencies, tour operators, airlines, and hotels. Key features include booking engines, reservation systems, payment gateways, travel CRM tools, mobile apps, analytics, and automation. Benefits include enhanced customer experience, operational efficiency, cost savings, scalability, and data security. Current trends include AI, machine learning, blockchain technology, IoT, VR, AR, and sustainable travel solutions. Choosing the right partner is essential for success in the travel industry.
    https://www.travelpdapi.com/travel-portal-development-company-in-sri-lanka/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MLM Software Company in Salt Lake City offers cutting-edge solutions for network marketing businesses. Elevate your MLM venture with customizable software solutions tailored to your needs. Reach new heights in efficiency and growth. Contact us today for a free consultation. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Salt-Lake-City/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When using the "Circle to Select" gesture, it often happens that my timing is slightly off and I try to pull the selection too early, yielding an unwanted stroke on the page. Therefore, the pencil should vibrate slightly once the selection is complete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MLM software company in Nepal offers innovative solutions for network marketing businesses. The company's localized solutions cater to Nepal's unique challenges and opportunities, offering robust functionality, scalability, and advanced tools. The software also provides real-time performance metrics and trend analysis. The company prioritizes customer satisfaction and offers features like multi-level commission structures, genealogy tree visualization, e-commerce integration, automated email notifications, mobile app compatibility, and secure data encryption.
    https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Nepal/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Having a highlighter feature when you are typing notes without having to use an Apple Pencil. Make easier to keep track / organizing notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?