Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2029 results found

1. I think when we tie it up, it would be nice to show a window where we can delete it or resize it. Like Samsung Note

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. For me the lack of ability to read what you are writing whilst writing it and having to hope leaving the note and going back in makes the handwriting appear just isn't acceptable when the notes are key and work related. Unfortunately until this is fixed I will have to look elsewhere. Its a shame as I have been a dedicated ipad user for years but now have a microsoft surface so am stuck without this app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. app slow

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Conflict with YouTube Music Application

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be more usefull if you could be able to delete coments, and pictures after painting over them

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1) no zoom box .

2) text to speech and speech to text not there

3) Math box should be there

4) 2 Slide needs to be opened side by side

5) Please introduce delete all option in recent deleted page. It's convenient.
    Edit the recorded sound

6) The symbol used is solid in color and one size. If placed on a sheet, it covers things and becomes "bulky" when items are close together. We need to select the size of it and need the ability to make it opaque.

7) a border around the symbol with it's own color. This…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Das ist die letzte Scheiße ! Ich habe noch nie eine so schlechte App benutzt . Man kann nicht mal vernünftig eine Seite an sein Notizbuch anheften ! Außerdem ist man Account mit allen meinen Unterlagen einfach von meinen Tablett verschwunden und ich musste mir einen neuen Account erstellen !!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. the writing is so slow that is impossible to write a sentence. On this way the app it cannot be use neither to help you shape its future ...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to group colours together to make a custom colour palette that is saved.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I write and on the third or fourth letter it starts to get slow and its even worse when it comes to the eraser.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not only is it lagging, but some of my letters are gone! Hahaha^^hohoho^^ Noooooo...So I have to write slowly...I have to spend too much time!
    I'll expect the ios version to be more perfect.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 렉이 심하다

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Screenshot with Lasso tool

we should be able to take a screenshot of any document we opened on the goodnotes tab by Lasso tool, so that we can use them further in our notes and dont need to take full page screenshots and cropping everytime .
    Thank you

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 工 want to see the list of Documents as well as thumb nail.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I can't use brush pen properly when using on windows ( I dont have touchscreen gadget nor a pen)(that is a lot of money). Can you do it automatically. When the brush go to down, it will thicken. And when the brush goes up, it wil thin. Can you do that please 😢😢😢. It means a lot for me! P/s: my mouse glitching

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I am filled with rage since you added comments when pressing long on the display, because now the whole app is useless. DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TRY TO WRITE WITH A PEN, YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR WRIST ON THE DISPLAY, SO NOW EVERYTIME I WANT TO WRITE, THE APP WANTS TO ADD A COMMENT AND I CANT WRITE BECAUSE OF IT. THANK YOU FOR KILLING THE APP FOR HIM. FUCK YOU GUYS.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. More and more documents are being published only as HTML without a PDF version (e.g. UK Government official guidance). I'd love to be able to grab a snapshot of a webpage into my notebook to scribble on. Print to PDF only sort of works for most pages, whereas if GoodNotes could render the HTML itself there is scope for a much better experience.

Add all the obvious missing features (sticky notes, word searching, handwriting to text etc.) and it becomes a better-than-PDF alternative.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Al escribir el texto desaparece y vuelve a aparecer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 셀프 노트처럼 펜을 누르면 지우개 동작하도록 바꾸면 편리할 것 같습니다