Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2066 results found

1. why the windows version is so different it does make any sense ! as a student who owns apple and windows products i have to sometimes use one at a time and this difference between both of them makes difficult for the user .

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The ability to pin notebooks to the start of a folder (i.e., override the sorting system for chosen notebooks) would be a great feature. This would be really helpful, for example, if using Goodnotes for schoolwork where you may be working on a particular notebook (i.e., topic) and want quick access to it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'm having a hard time editing my text boxes or pictures. What should be easy to adapt and resize, I'm having to delete and insert a new one. It seems it locks after that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please allow the handwriting to be rotated after selecting it. 1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't select text on pdf uploaded on goodnotes and idk why, I purchased an annual plan for windows even having the permanent purchase from iOS account. I quite angry tbh.

Please add the searching text an select text pls

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. The pen writing gets so laggy and it deforms letters as you write, sometimes it doesn't even show. This starts showing the more you write on the page very annoying

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Font desteği lütfen. Huawei tablette harfler eksik, kullanılamıyor.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to change the colour of written text with the lasso tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to insert a pdf for writing notes on it. For example: lecture slides

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be nice if aside from copy-paste features, the tools can also be used to edit stickers like in Zinnia journal

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It's lagging so much like each 3 minutes I have to re-open the app
    when I try to write using the pc pen the screen moves since it's so sensitive for finger touch

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Leider gibt es bei mir einen seit über einen Monat bestehenden Bug. Ich nutze ein ASUS ZenBook UX562FD mit dem ASUS Active Stylus SA201H. Wenn ich etwas mit dem Stift schreibe und anschließend radiere kommt es in einigen Fällen dazu, dass das geschriebene zwar zunächst im Dokument verschwindet und nicht mehr zu sehen ist, aber sobald ich die App einmal komplett schließe und das Dokument wieder öffne das geschriebene sowie auch das neue geschriebene weiterhin zu sehen sind (siehe Anhang). Das ist leider sehr nervig und sollte verbessert werden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A dedicated mirror windows to shows only the pages, excluding all the toolbars. That widow could be sent into the second monitor for display only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This can also be done from camera roll. As a student there's a lot of documents online so instead of importing the document into another note after another we should be able to import the documents in one notebook.
    As well as we should have the laser point feature that adapts with Samsung Pen. Why? Because it's really cool and easy to teach others with.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 굿노트 6 어플상에서 박스 만들기에 색채우기 한 것을 지울때 정밀 지우개로 지우면 안지워지는 오류가 있음. 그리고 굿노트 PC버전에서 글자 크기좀 고정해주는 기능 추가해주세요. 그 기능이 없으니, 제가 공부할때 타이핑을 치는데 매번 박스 만들때마다 크기 조정을 해주어야 해서 엄청 불편합니다. 글자 세팅을 고정하는 기능 어렵지 않을텐데. 제발 꼭 추가해주세요..ㅠㅠ

Good Note 6 On the app, there is an error that cannot be erased if you erase the color of the box with a precision eraser. And please add a function that fixes the font size in the Good Note PC version. Since I don't have that function, I type when I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to move the menu to the right as I'm lefthanded and keep moving to the top of a document while writing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please GoodNotes, you have a brilliant team. Please just do a native app for GoodNotes Android. Its way better than a PWA. And it also works more stable than the PWA Version.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The iOS version is so good. Is there a reason you wouldn't simply model the Windows version after it. I am a long time iPad Pro user and Goodnotes iOS user. I recently am switching to a Surface Pro for other reasons and will be sad to let go of GoodNotes. I am currently using the BETA version for windows but it is very limited in comparison. For me, usage would be the same whether I was on an iPad or a Surface. Thanks.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?