Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2012 results found

1. Ability to change the colour of written text with the lasso tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. On iOS we are able to tap a shape and adjust the nodes. I've found myself trying to do so in the android version. Every time I become a bit more frustrated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have to change the file name every time when I download it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It is hoped that it can support more adaptation of the digital board on the windows side, which is very important, and it is related to whether goodnotes can shake the position of onenotes on the windows side

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Actually the apps is great, but it will be greater if I can rearrange the paper that I have in the notebooks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. implementar la función de cambiar tipografía en versión windows

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Thanks for this helpful application, but can you ass the ability to select some pages to export instead of the only choice of exporting all the file pages together which is usually not helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I have a Samsung tab s9 and whenever I move the page it tries to add a comment which blocks me from taking notes until I can get rid of it which is time consuming when trying to keep up with a Lecture

Maybe the comment button could be a selection tool not just from tapping the screen or if you could turn it off in the settings that would be good to as adding comments is not a tool I use in this app as a note taking app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. when i open the app i see 4 notes flashing than i see either 3 of 2 notes (which i have saved ) this is not good for user experience, sync the notes flashing to no of notes i have and it shows 4 so for your easiness make max note count to 4 rather than deleting a flashing thing , and then synchronize it will be great and advertise this 4 thing so people will find great and will try again hence returning users

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Please improve it... and please fix bugs as it lags a lot and sometimes few folder which once I can edit suddenly doest open and it show the system crashed.... please fix it asap... Although the app is good And I appreciate the developers fr making it available from android as well..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Have more font options, including ones that look like handwriting and have the ability for handwriting to text.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The documents shared do not appear across Apple devices. This seems to only be an issue on the device. it appears online. But I need it to appear on each device. All of my documents are backed up to the cloud. How do I fix this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be grate if we can have a more power efficient app: Goodnotes drains my battery! it's not an hardware problem: my PC is brand new

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add the option for screen readers to 'read' what the PDF says. It would make this app very well-rounded for those of us with visual impairments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I wish there were more slots to pick between colours at the top of the screen and find myself constantly having to change the colour selected instead of just picking a different circle with a different colour. Three circles at the top are not enough for the amount of colours one used in lectures and notetaking

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add flashcards with the same functionality of those on iOS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We should be able to pinch out the file more than it lets us now, we should be able to go as high as 50% of the size, we should also have a favorite tool bar placed on the side of the screen on right or left to make it easier to reach for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Text default option on Web version!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)