Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. I cannot press any button such as redo/undo button when my palms are sitting on the screen.
    It would be great if GoodNotes will support multi-touch, so that we can redo/undo etc with my left hand while writing with my right hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Since Xiaomi Focus Pen for Pad 6S Pro 12.4 has 3 buttons, it would be great if these buttons can be used in GoodNotes for swapping undo/redo pen/eraser etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I can't access Goodnotes on windows. I downloaded the app but it directly takes me to a careers page. I somehow managed to put in my apple id info but it just sends me back to the careers page. Is there something that I'm missing???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. If I have multiple pages across multiple notebooks and folders and i want to move or copy some page from one notebook/folder to another notebook / folder this feature is currently not available. This would be a really nice feature to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. In the search result of Korean, the result need to be separated by the typed word combination.
    i,e.
    In case of searching without space among words, only the result without space need to be shown.
    Presently individual word is being searched and displayed. So the result is so many.
    In case of searching with space among words, only the result with exactly matching with the word order and space need to be shown.

Really thanks for your improvement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. In the searched result, text result is improved. However page thumnail is showing the part of the page only, so it's difficult to recognize the overall page configuration. This is required to easily find the table or picture on the specific page. Additionally multiple word searching option is required like
    1.exact matching
    2.including searching word
    3.multiple searching with + (ex) apple + juice + delivery

Really thanks for your great improvement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Under sidebar condition, when I see the specific page and select another page, then selected page is shown. Under this condition when I press the 4 squaned icon on the left top under home button, in order to see the selected another page without sidebar, previously shown page is shown. I cannot move to the another page with side bar condition.
    Under the window mode, I'm also facing the same problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. 目前如果ipad进入熄屏状态,播放录音功能就会停止,希望改成屏幕休眠时可以继续播放录音。
    2. 希望增加录音时可以暂停的功能。
    3. 希望增加录好的录音片段手动排序功能。
    4. 希望增加录音片段编辑剪辑功能,比如可以删除多余的片段。
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Android versiyonu neden cıkardınız ise yaramıyor çöp,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Please please please bring support to the OnePlus Open device. It would be a huge improvement for my work flow if I could sync notes from my phone with my iPad. Thank you!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Can you add erase pen only choice in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Like croping a picture but it just gets seperated on the line, Like with scissors in real life. We had to assign words to pictures and they were all on the same paper.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It is boring to click first on the TEXT symbol on top if I want to delete a text object. If I want to delete a picture I need to click on the picture symbol first. Why don't you add a simple arrow you can use to point to an object (text, picture, etc.) an the you click the DEL key. Have a look at Google Jamboard which is easy to handle in such things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. please please please make that we can convert our handwriting to text

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I want to move the slides for different pages but it is not available on android version. Thus, I am requesting to add the function to move slides.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please provide good notes for xavomi pad6, xavomi app is not at all good , so it will be great if you provide it for budget friendly xavomi pad wit all features which you provide for Apple products

Hope goodnotes will

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be great if you could download entire folders. A backup in a cloud for Windows would also be useful, for example in OneDrive

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to see and come back to previous versions of your documents, in case data is lost or there is a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Könnten Sie eine Vorlage machen, wo man das gelese Buch bewerten und beschreiben kann, was im Buch vorkommt.

So ähnlich wie in der Vorlage unten.

Folgendes sollte vorhanden sein: Titel, Autor, Bewertung, Spice Skala, Hauptcharakter, Moodboard, Lesedauer

Am Anfang vom Dokument sollte man auch alles Bücher auflisten können, die man schon gelesen hat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?