Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. It would be great to blend out the tools and everything else as a future or tool. So I have a better sight on the notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I wood like a tool like the highlighter. But instead of getting darker by overlapping I wood like to choose between getting darker or bright. More like reversing dark spots but also with different colors

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. In my country it is not really common to have a credit card. For Apps paying with Paypal or Google and Apple Pay is much more common than by card. It would be cool if you add Paypal at least :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. why goodnote are not same as ios version for samsung tablets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. how to shift one note to another in goodnotes on samsung tablet

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Please make the Studysets option available on Android.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. the pages on the side so you can select which page you would like to view often gets in the way and if you ever so slightly touch it , it sometimes goes to that page which is really annoying so it would be good to be
    able to close that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am really sad that the Goodnotes for android is indeed a web app, please change this immediately🫶🏻

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I want lined paper so your writing is linear,but I want them to be removeable after, so it's a white sheet with straight writing on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ich würde mir wünschen das ich in der Windows App die Gliederung sehen kann, so dass ich sie als Inhaltsverzeichnis verwenden kann. Außerdem würde ich mir wünschen das ich die Gliederung in der Windows App bearbeiten kann. Es nervt mich das ich mir einen Mac zulegen muss um meinen GoodNotes Notizen im vollen Umfang bearbeiten zu können wie auf dem iPad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Lancez GoodNotes pour Xiaomi REDMI PAD SE 11, s’il vous plaît.
    Je suis étudiante et l’importance de laisser,prendre des notes sur un support de qualité comme Goodnotes est très important pour moi.

Je n’ai pas énormément d’argent pour réinvestir sur une nouvelle tablette.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Irgendwann vollen Funktionsumfang von Godnotes 6 hinzufügen. Am wichtigsten wäre es mir aber, dass man Collection Dateien in das Stickerwerkzeug einfügen kann und dass man einzelne Seiten aus einem Notizbuch drucken, bzw. exportieren kann.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unfortunately I've recently stumbled upon an issue of being unable to type my texts in Hebrew (right to left), if you happen to have a solution for this (changing typing direction for instance) and I just couldnt find it let me know!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be very useful to be able to change the order of the pages in the Windows version, as it is possible in the IOS version. For example, swap pages 1 and 2 or move slide 20 to slide 15.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Even after scanning the files in my download folder, which resulted in no threats, Goodnotes upon opening registered with Kaspersky Standard as a cryptoattack. Hence, you have some homework to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. On the iOS version you can add as many colours as what will fit on the screen. Why am I now limited to 3 colours?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Make shapes style for 3D objects like on Jnotes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. All I ask is a timeframe on when we can finally searching notes on windows devices. Recently got rid of my Ipad, and now I can't search any of the notes I take...it's an incredibly important feature that saves so much time. It has me looking for other note taking apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 書き出しですが、ページまとめてのPDFとして書き出しではなく、ページ単体での書き出しができるようにして欲しい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. One main issue imo is that working with large PDFs is vergy laggy. I didn't test anything bettwen but PDFs with like 10 pages worked totally fine for me. No performance issues detected. But then I loaded an Ebook (PDF) with about 800 Pages into Goodnotes and working with that was absolutely painful. Not only is the writing very laggy. Sometimes Goodnotes "swallows" my writing and just draws a straight line instead. But also the scrolling and overall navigation is very laggy. If I scroll a few pagers further it takes sometimes a a while like 1 or 2 seconds…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?