Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. I really want this app fixed. I really like how this app is designed. I even bought a tablet just to take notes with this app. The app is really slow at loading my notes, Takes 5 minutes just get a few pages shown. Please fix the app. I really need it for my education and I can't see another alternative.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A select/checkmark option or icon, in order to select, for example, a notebook within a folder, so we can easily move it to another folder. I have a few notebooks in subfolders, and would like to select one or more to move to another subfolder which is in a completely different folder entirely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When you're 210 flashcards deep and you really need to find that one card, you need to have a search function in the flashcard set.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Can Goodnotes 6 provide different audio Playback settings such as 1.25x speed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Sometimes I erase something and when i export that doc into a pdf, it's still showing, then even if i close the windows app it isn't erased when i export it but can't delete it because it is no there in the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When leaving the pdf the page you were should be saved, so when redirecting into the pdf you can continue at the same page

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would be niceto quickly activate the erasor by pressing the button on the s pen similar to one note and samsung notes

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great if GoodNotes had the option to view the most recent notes accessed. It would work like Word or other Microsoft applications and show perhaps the last 10.

If this is already a request, please point me in that direction, and I will vote for it. If it's a feature, please direct me there as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. แย่มากสำหรับการใช้งานใน Android เนื่องจากไม่มีความเสถียร ค้าง กระตุก ควรปรับปรุงโดยด่วนที่สุดในเรืองของความเสถียรในการใช้งานคุณภาพในการใช้งานของระบบปฏิบัติการ Android

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be nice to be able to download templates from third-party designers and be able to actually use the content provided. This includes clicking provided links to choose specific material

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add S pen to text.
    Add stickers.
    More pens customisability
    Fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. There is a costant lag through all the use of the app. It's impossible to use for note-taking becouse it's very inconsistent. For a moment it goes well (at least) and a moment later it became to lag while writing and doing things. For now, bad app ...

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 파일은 그대로 있는데 지우개로 지운 것 같이 없어졌어요 와이파이 안돠는 곳에서 처음에는 페이지 템플릿만 없어졌었는데 다 사라져버렸어요.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The Control+p short cut right now just tries to print some screen that says to switch to desktop view to facilitate easier editing. Without the ability to print things like solving excercises for school are impossible to do using GoodNotes.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. sometime, if the doucument has been edit, the zoom bar is hiden under the refresh bar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to lock page zoom, and scroll with two fingers.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Regarding the "open document in web" option, I would like that instead of having to copy the link and paste it in the web browser (which for windows users is very annoying since they have to type the link in a random place to being able to paste it to the windows pc browser), being able to directly log in from the windows "goodnotes" web. So there is no need to copy or paste the link and it is more secure.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We'd need more information to understand this better.

Are we correct in understanding that you'd like to have an option to open a document in web from Windows app. If so, could you please elaborate on your needs to open a document in web vs viewing it in directly in our Windows app.

18. In college it is easier if the notes we create are in their separated folders so that we know that this note is for a specific course or subject so there is no scattered notes just outside.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want to change and move pages. But it can't. So, make pages be able to be moved.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I tried Goodnotes 6 and I love it. Hyperlinks are very useful but can you add hyperlink for picture ?
    It will be wonderful.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?