Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. when you export a Notebook in pdf the pdf is in a very low quality. Also for some notebooks the export function doesn't work, i leave a screenshot

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. We should be able to drag photos in from the internet and put them directly on the goodnotes notebook like in the iOS version. However, we are unable to do so.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You write something and It auto turns It into text to help Read Norte more ⓟⓛⓔⓐⓢⓔ Ⓐⓓⓓ Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ ⓨⓞⓤ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. have s-pen support like to tap the pen button to change to earser. Also I would like you to have a option to change the text size after i choose it with the lasso option. And the last thing is that i would like you to have a option to import my goodnotes files from the app to my device as a pdf file and also to have a option to import a pdf file from my device into a notebook and not sepertly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. when I minimize Goodnotes window, I can't type text,because type button disappeared, because I want use split screen function to reading and write notes simultaneously. when I maximize Goodnotes window this malfunction disappeared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It is possible to make the Android version compatible with the iOS version, so that you can make shared documents between Android and iOS and update them automatically

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Plam rejection must be made flawless. I have tried it on 3 devices on Windows 11, Lenovo Yoga 9i, Lenovo IdeaPad Windows Duet 5i and on Surface Pro 9.

On Lenovo devices I used the Digital Pen 2 as well as the Precision pen
    For Surface Pro 9 I use the Slim pen 2.

With a glove there are absolutely no issues with palm rejection as expected and the software works well.
    BTW in my ipad pro works flawlessly. I am migrating to Windows devices so it will be fantastic when you fix this, which I believe is the most…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Whilst using my Microsoft Surface Pro the pen delay is extensive, don't have this issue whilst using whiteboard on SP.

pen use needs work to make to more responsive and reliable

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Paste images directly from spen smart selection

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ability to use bold, italic, underline, highlights,... on study set flashcards

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Linked tabs like on iPad would be great!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please this is important for digital planner, it's inconvenient to have only the vertical scrolling of the pages :/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I think we should be able to print out our edited files and notebooks. It would offer a vast variety of customization and flexibility

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. with other android note-apps I can choose a calligraphy pen. I couldn't find one in Good Notes. Would like such a pen with selectable sizes (thickness, length) and that writing-pen angle follows S-Pen orientation to have a realistic use of such a hardware-pen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be quite helpful if you could add a function of automatic switch from rubber to pen/highlighter after erasing on a note.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Right now, we have a side panel that shows us all our pages. However, for notebooks that have more than 10 pages (ex. like 30 pages), it can get tedious to jump around the pages or delete multiple pages. Having a thumbnail view of our pages can allow us to delete multiple pages and/or jump around much easily

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to upload larger documents than 100 MB. For students, we like our books in pdf forms to be able to highlight and write in the textbooks. Love my Goodnotes on my iPad.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. While working with a pdf with a lot of pages, its uncomfortable to look for the last page i was working on. It would be great if a notebook opens up on the last edited page.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want to share my notebooks

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →