Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. It is possible to make the Android version compatible with the iOS version, so that you can make shared documents between Android and iOS and update them automatically

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Estoy contenta con vuestro lanzamiento a Android pero un poco disgustada tengo una Samsung Tab a 2019, me dijeron que no podía usar un lápiz óptico pero es mentira. Probé a usarlo y no es tan bueno como los que están preparados para ello pero funciona bastante bien. Después de mucho tiempo esperando goodnotes para Android por la recomendaciones de personas cercanas, acabe descargandome vuestra app de forma pirata porque continuamente me decía que no valía para mi dispositivo. Consigo que descargarla del PlayStation y ahora no me deja actualizar, ni poner reseñas. Que os hace falta una buena como…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. The drawing / brush option should be automatically activated and start drawing when I put my Lenovo Yoga 7's active pen on my screen even though I have selected the text option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. In Goodnotes 6 we can't choice font for text mode and missing too highlight feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I want to be able to change the font for the handWriting to text

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. with other android note-apps I can choose a calligraphy pen. I couldn't find one in Good Notes. Would like such a pen with selectable sizes (thickness, length) and that writing-pen angle follows S-Pen orientation to have a realistic use of such a hardware-pen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On an Ipad you can change your handwriting typing into a different font once it turns into text. I don't see the ability to do that.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can you please add a new version that has the ability to add more tabs. while working on on pdf, you have the ability to work on the other notes simultaneously like ipad version also please add the search bar, as an example when you search a word it shows you the page number and the pdfs that has this specific word again like ios version
    I was reading the feedbacks and i notice that you have replied that your working on some special features but about 2 days ago which is october 20th of 2023 you had an update…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add an icon like the one in Samsung notes that easily converts pen to text. Provide a help section too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow the side view of the pages to be reduced and or let us be able to scroll all the way to the side of the document without having to be

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Por favor uso Windows y un iPad y la compatibilidad entre ambos mediante la aplicación es super mal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to have the option of being abble to see all the comments that you have add on your PDF. Because, I think it´s a usefull tool for students.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It is only a Browser app, thus not working offline, etc.
    Since Goodnotes is officially out of the Beta Phase you should at least create an app for it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would bee cool if goodnotes would remember if you want to sort by date, alphabet or type.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. equations don't show on windows from ios

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Moving apple pencil outside the page (see screenshot) should scroll the page. This feature is available on notes app by apple. Please add it asap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?