Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Ich nutze es für die Schule und finde dies super, außer das es manchmal harkt.
    Außerdem wäre es super wenn man noch Dokumente einscannen und da drauf schreiben kann in einem Ordner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. windows版本的只有画笔功能,对于电脑使用者来说非常不方便,我们主要还是用键盘输入文字,同时希望增加插入截图和文字编辑的功能

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'm glad that it's coming to other platforms, the features are lacking in the beta but i hope it'll be like the ios version I'm full release. So far I'm using it on galaxy tab s8, the pen hover feature works for the ui but writing has lots of latency and i would love to see air action support so i can map tools to it like in samsung notes, noteshelf, clip studio paint, krita etc.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to do as much as we can like record just like the iOS version, create folders, add templates, etc... synchronization between iPad and Windows account.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I am honestly surprised that many features from the ios was not implemented into this android beta version.

There is soo much talk all over the digital planning community of how goodnotes is soo great yet it is not much compared to androids penly or samsung notes.

Missing features in android

-file import
    -hyperlink capability
    -pen case capability
    -color picking and opacity
    -shapes with fill in availability
    -image or sticker organization and import
    -custom fonts for text
    -Notes and settings cloud synchronization

The list goes on and on what on earth happened? The apple version seems to have everything I…

263 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great if things such as pen thickness/type, colour etc, could be changed when you circle handwriting with the lasso tool, like you can with OneNote

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I use a Samsung S6 Lite Tablet. The imput delay while writing with the pens of the app feels very un natural. Theres also imput delay. I was hoping there would be functionality to convert my handwriting to a selected font like on the iPad. I hope to be able to use this app comfortably in the future with the same quality as on the iPad.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. see most of us drawn towards goodnotes because of ipad. we just want everything we have done till now on ipad in widows also. like our documents editing. seamless integration between ipad, iphone, windows laptop, imac too if its possible, for apple integration you use icloud. same way use icloud services for windows. in viewing documents or editing documents.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Spen eraser must be added. Side button.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Lots of people, who want to use good notes, have used before One Note. Maybe it is posible to connect them, so that I have the same notes fr

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. So far I have no problem with this app,
    This process of being eligible to get the beta app was very quick and professional.
    5 stars from me
    (keyboard writing option would be good too)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add the ability to sync with IOS. Would make it use if we could type study sets on out our laptop that we could study on our iPads later.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CONGRATULATIONS 1st of all for a great task in process.
    id like to say that the export option should be added asap which ik is gonna be there in main launched app.2nd is to insert images and to view/annotate other pdfs. 3rd is to allow text as well, 4th is add more colors to the pens and 5th is to add shapes( im only getting a rectangle even if i draw and hold a circle). Thats it cheers!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I write a letter or word, the word should be slightly neatened or smoothed up. The 's' should be curvier for example, without taking away from the look of the handwriting. One should have an option to determine how aggressive this smoothing is.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Import a Passion Planner. That's what I want to use GoodNotes for...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am currently using goodnotes on iPad, iPhone and MacBook. Since I am using the app with an icloud account, it would be much more convenient if I could use my iCloud account on the windows app as well.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be nice if we have customazation options like in the IOS version, such as the pencil thickness, an option to convert handwritten notes to text, the acess to the shape tool and the ability to import images to the notebooks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The ability to add reminders/ notification when adding things to a planner. As well as adding how Persistent you want the reminder/notification to be. Feature I haven't seen anywhere, and I think not only would it really help people with adhd like myself but having that ability would just be a really cool feature. The way I sort of like see this working is like having it not pop up while you're using that app but outside of the app which would remind you to go look at your planner or do what you wrote down.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?