Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2180 results found

1. being able to import pages and being able to copy them so that you can have multiple of that and your notebook would be really cool and really helpful for people who have imported notebooks so that they also have the ability to add more pages that are just like the ones that were imported

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. You can currently (as of may 5th) copy and paste what you have written within a notebook. But the clipboard isn’t saved for when you switch notebooks, which would be a great feature if you want to copy a diagram or description between notebooks.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For android, It should have a real app just like the IOS version, also, support the same features and make use of spen, also, needs to properly resize when in sliptcreen

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a lock button to freeze page layout when writing. Too many times the page is moving during note taking.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I love the laser pointer most as an online educator. Since, the automatic fading away after sometimes gives me the best result while teaching online. I love laser pointer more than highlighter tool. kindly add some color as well on laser pointer.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. cant delete comments

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To be able to rearange pages to change the collor afterwards, to make your own cover, ....

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I am loving that Goodnotes has an experimental typing function. I would love to see this open up a little more by letting us be able to do everything that we can the write to text function. This includes being able to change font styles and size.

Also, we need to be able to use the typing function along with the writing function. What do I mean? I mean that if we have something written down, I'd like to be able to sometimes switch to typing out things without the typing overlaying the already written text when I already have…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The IoS version has more lage templates with different background colours. Also we should be able to insert text, images , audio recordings , hyperlinks. Basically insert all IOS features here

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello, GoodNotes Developers

I’m glad that I can use GoodNotes in Android.

GoodNotes, which works on web app, will not create the experience of using GoodNotes on iPad. That's why you have to make it work as a native app.

The limitations of web app are clear. For example, latency.

To compete with Samsung Note (Free to download!!), you need to provide a better experience.

I understand that it is a beta version now, but I hope it becomes a native app when it is released as an official version.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i´d be really nice to have different fonts so we can difference titles ,main ideas or comments

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This feature exists in every notes app.
    When a photo is imported you should be able to crop the part you are interested in (using a lasso tool, rectangle selector and many other selectors), and drag it as if it were a new photo.
    This is used for example when an assignment is given in a PDF file, and the user would want to crop out each question and place them at the top of each page.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There's a slow pen response while writing. After a few seconds, letters or strokes starts appearing, and even sometimes, all of the gestures aren't recognized.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be great to have the ability to delete multiple pages of a PDF at once (eg batch) rather than having to delete them one by one

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be nice to add typing system + ability to choose wether it will be a text box which you can plase wherever you want or it will work as typing in MS Word documents (just straight text with an ability to format)

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would be niceto quickly activate the erasor by pressing the button on the s pen similar to one note and samsung notes

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On MacOS and iOS, GoodNotes is very effective with the quirks that come with both platforms. However, the Windows platform has a plethora of quirks that can make a Windows GoodNotes as good as the one on iOS. Here is a quick list I came up with that would enhance GoodNotes on the Windows platform:

Integration with Windows apps: Integrating with other Windows apps such as OneNote, Microsoft To-Do, or Microsoft Office would make GoodNotes more useful and provide a better user experience.

Cloud integration: Windows users often rely on Microsoft's cloud services like OneDrive or SharePoint. Integrating GoodNotes with…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It's a bit annoying, to see the cursor of the pencil while writing. Otherwise there seems to be a short delay between input and output while writing with the pencil.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I have a planner that comes with Goodnotes files format that are basically stickers and pictures. When I import, it does not work. I get unsupported file format. Can we have the ability to read all types of files, especially Goodnotes files?

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When scrolling the page with the mouse there is a very strong lag that makes it very annoying to use.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?