Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes (Android, Windows, Web)

Welcome to the Goodnotes idea-sharing space!
This space is dedicated to users on Android, Windows and Web. If you’re using Goodnotes on Apple, please visit this link.

Tips to make your suggestion visible and bring your idea to life:

  • Search existing threads. Your idea might already be under discussion. If so, feel free to add your input or vote on it. More votes = more visibility.
  • Create a new thread if it’s new. If your suggestion is unique, start a new thread. Write a short, clear headline that quickly conveys your main idea, and include context and details in the description.
  • Separate multiple ideas. If you have several suggestions, split them into individual topics so we can review (and others can vote on) each one more effectively.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. To report bugs or get help, please contact our Customer Support.

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes (Android, Windows, Web)

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1971 results found

  1. This can include a pdf format of all your files in one app, and can export or import or reorganize your documents from here. This would be in substitution to the traditional back up to google drive or Icloud, which takes quiet some time to update and back up documents.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello,

    I have a Samsung Tab S6 Lite 2022 and I'm currently using Samsung Notes for my school notes, but I miss a reliable way to measure and draw lines of specific angles and lengths, as well as a tool to draw circkes of a specific radius. I've seen some other students use GoodNotes on iPads and they seem to have a ruler (I'm not sure for the "circle with radius" thing but I think they also have that).

    Also, Samsung Notes does really bad at supporting portrait orientation, which I saw from the iPad users should be usable even…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. One time pay Goodnotes for Windows (just like for Apple).
    If you are developing this already, when can I buy the one-time version?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Making GoodNotes for Windows a Web app by simply dumping it through Swift to WASM immediately makes the app use significantly more resources and hinders the overall experience and battery life, causing pen inputs to have a significant delay and require online connectivity, etc. This kind of experience is NOT what you would want your users on an ipad to use, so why Windows?

    Like you did for iOS, please make GoodNotes for Windows a native Windows App instead of a PWA. This mess is NOT the path your team should be going down.

    725 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. I would like to be able to use this application on my phone (android) with the ability to synchronize documents between several devices

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello GoodNotes Team,

    I really enjoy using GoodNotes on Android, but I miss one important feature that is available on Apple devices. On iPad, when you select the text tool (T) and write with the Apple Pencil, the handwriting is instantly turned into typed text in a chosen beautiful font — without using the keyboard.

    I would love to have the same feature on Android with the S Pen:

    Ability to write directly with the stylus in text mode, without opening the keyboard

    Instant conversion of handwriting to typed text while writing

    Option to choose from beautiful fonts or add…

    0 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Search tool to search within books would be helpful on android.

    54 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. I would like to have the zoom tool that creates a square that zoom in and allows you to write in this zoomed section (like the one that exist in the iOS app).

    872 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. The bar goodnote has set on iPad, I am surprised to see how can they go so low on windows, android side. It literally feels like a scam to have some subscription based app which just doesn't work. I truly believe if you make a native windows or android app and it is as fluid as the iPad, people will start using it. I have always been a digintal note taker and good note made me use digital note taking more because how good it is. But on windows and android, I just used once and I had to delete…

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. Samsung has been vocal about continued SPen development and it seems like a lot of notes apps cater to that - or for any connected stylus. Being able to use pen buttons would be great. Overall the app is really really headed in the right direction. I totally understand making the web app development a priority especially if Android and Chrome OS combine.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Tab name-Samsung galaxy S6 light
    RAM - 4GB
    ANDROID VERSION- 14
    GOOD NOTE VERSION-226485.40m
    ISSUE- currently the latency not matching in good note for 4GB ram tablet. While I am writing the words or not displaying or take a few seconds to display after writing. And also while scrolling the notes a face the issue that page not scroll or I am exit from the app.
    I so many times clear the catch and also reinstall the app, logout and relogin into app but the issue was unsolved.
    Please solve the issue as soon as possible.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Put more colours on the task bar on top instead of just 3 in android

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. I'd like to be able to use Good notes on my Kindle Fire tablet as well as on my Android ones.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Samsung tablets themselves, and other andriod apps, support handwriting to text with the S-Pen. Goodnotes for iOS already supports the feature, so the functionality/coding for this already exists in the app. A large reason people use Goodnotes is to make notes easier to read and study. Currently, the inability to do this, despite the coding already existing in an app version and it existing on other apps, is crazy.

    If you offer it for iOS, and other andriod apps support it, there isn't a reason to continue to neglect to add it to the iOS app.

    14 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. Lack of Android improvements - Samsung

    I recently bought my Samsung Tab 10 Plus, as I've never been an Apple fan.
    And GoodNotes was included in the benefits package, which is great for my new master's degree. The excitement quickly crumbled because when I started reading the app, it included a calendar, pomodoro, and GPT. What they never clarified is that this only works on iOS.
    I wish they'd take into account the basic improvements Apple already has.

    1. Being able to import templates, covers, spreadsheets, and stickers without having to copy them from a PDF; it's so exhausting. The most…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The time keeper tool allows users to track how long they have been working within certain documents, and overall, the work hours during the week. Would be great for productivity and a confidence boost for those of us feeling like we aren't working enough.

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. Being able to change the size of the note after creating it, and even the pdf that we import to the app

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. Would it be possible to keep the name written in the quick note's title when we export it as a PDF file ? Because, when I convert the quick note, the PDF file name is a sequence of letters that has no relation to the original title of the document (App on Windows surface pro 11).

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. iOS版にはあるが、Android版にはマスキングテープツールがない。勉強で活用しているため、マスキングテープツールがAndroid版にも欲しい。

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 2 … 9 11 13 … 98 99
  • Don't see your idea?